Use this forum to discuss anything and everything non-FTO related

Moderator: Moderators

Bye Keano...

Postby kevinod » Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:04 pm

I guess you've prob heard at this stage, Keano has left United... :(
Steel Silver manual GR (95 C)
kevinod

Postby Myfeckin FTO » Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:23 pm

Yeah - really gutted :roll: - I hear he's off to some club in Scotland - Rangers I think! :lol:
Myfeckin FTO
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby kevinod » Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:28 pm

Myfeckin FTO wrote:Yeah - really gutted :roll: - I hear he's off to some club in Scotland - Rangers I think! :lol:

heh... Celtic could be a front runner, seems to have been a dream of his to play for them for a while now, although since they're out of europe (aren't they? :? ) the appeal mightn't be as strong...

12 1/2 years there, was offered a testimonial and all apparently.
kevinod

Postby Myfeckin FTO » Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:42 pm

kevinod wrote:
Myfeckin FTO wrote:Yeah - really gutted :roll: - I hear he's off to some club in Scotland - Rangers I think! :lol:

heh... Celtic could be a front runner...........

He'd be doing Celtic a favour by going to Rangers though - he could wreck their heads for a few years.

Yeah - he was offered a testimonial alright - the trick will be finding 21 other players to turn up in support.

Maybe Cork City FC will get the chequebook out. :wink: - haven't they got some kind of kickabout coming up?
Myfeckin FTO
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby JJ » Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:17 pm

kevinod wrote:

heh... Celtic could be a front runner, seems to have been a dream of his to play for them for a while now, although since they're out of europe (aren't they? :? ) the appeal mightn't be as strong...

12 1/2 years there, was offered a testimonial and all apparently.

Strachan isn't too keene on him heh heh

But did he fall or was he pushed, thats the question. Apparantly he turned up at a training session yesterday and was told he wasn't needed :shock:
JJ
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Postby kevinod » Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:24 am

JJ wrote:But did he fall or was he pushed, thats the question. Apparantly he turned up at a training session yesterday and was told he wasn't needed :shock:

I heard that (among several other rumours, but that one seems to be the main one), but I'd be very disappointed if thats how they chose to tell him they wanted to get rid of him after 12.5 years of the kind of work and committment he's given them. Surely Sir AF would have more respect for him than that.
kevinod

Postby JJ » Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:11 am

kevinod wrote:
JJ wrote:But did he fall or was he pushed, thats the question. Apparantly he turned up at a training session yesterday and was told he wasn't needed :shock:

I heard that (among several other rumours, but that one seems to be the main one), but I'd be very disappointed if thats how they chose to tell him they wanted to get rid of him after 12.5 years of the kind of work and committment he's given them. Surely Sir AF would have more respect for him than that.

Clearly not according to the papers today. Fergy fecked him off apparantly :(
JJ
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Return to Off Topic