EBAY STORE

Use this forum to discuss anything and everything non-FTO related

Moderator: Moderators

EBAY STORE

Postby steelroe » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:44 am

Guys
i am looking at setting up an ebay store to sell off a mass of Jetski Parts I have accumulated. Any tips, pointers are appreciated. Only used ebay to sell a few items so far.

Are there extra costs involved
steelroe
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Re: EBAY STORE

Postby Muad_dib77 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:54 am

The store setup pricing has changed a couple of times since I left eBay... you best bet is to click into the store setup...and also I'd warmly recommend looking up www.tamebay.com a bunch of really helpful guys over there...very very experienced powersellers...
Image<->FTO-Ireland Shop
Tiomáint sé cosúil go bhfuil tú déanach i gcás maise!
Muad_dib77

Re: EBAY STORE

Postby cullen5998 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:23 am

Hi

i had a shop on ebay until recently. Its all quite easy once you get the hang of it. A good program that you should use is Ebay turbolister, its a program that allows you to create listings very quickly instead of the normal 2-3 minutes then you can upload them all at the one time. I recommend setting up a paypal account and getting a deposit if someone is collecting in person or payment in full if posting. Make sure all the items are trackable that you post as some buyeres will try and rip you off by claiming that they never recieved the item. Fastway are good couriers that are much cheaper then anpost too. A shop in ebay costs about €20 per month plus any listing fees that you may have.
Hope this helps :D
Proud owner 95 GPX
cullen5998
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Return to Off Topic