FAO Shane O'Connor

General FTO discussion only

Moderator: Moderators

FAO Shane O'Connor

Postby adrian » Tue May 27, 2003 12:53 pm

Shane.

I see your FTO still in the www.BuyAndSell.net/classifieds

Have you had any interest in it? Just wondering as I might be looking at selling my 1995 FTO GS Tip after I get the box sorted.

A
adrian
Super FTO aficionado!
Super FTO aficionado!

Postby CJ » Tue May 27, 2003 1:00 pm

A few manual price comparisions from the B&S:

Manual 95 GR - 5.9k
Manual 94 GR - 6.5k
Manual 95 GPX - 7.9k
Manual 95 GPX - 9.9k (LOL)

Ciaran
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby soc » Tue May 27, 2003 2:50 pm

There doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason to the pricing of FTO's. The black one in the cbg/auto trader (with 3 spoke volk alloys) is up for sale for ages (dunno if it's gone now) at 6.5K but capital auto point have one for sale at 7k and the odo doesnt even work.

I've had a few calls about mine but the first couple were cbg trying to get me to buy advertising. I got so pissed off with this (cause they would keep me on the phone for ages cause I'm too bloody poite to hang up) that I started telling everyone who rang the car was gone just in case it was cbg.

Anyway I complained and they've offered me a free ad in way of appologising - I might take them up on it after I've moved into the new house.

I keep it in the buy and sell cause that's free and you never know... ideally though I want to trade mine in against a GPX from a dealer cause that's much easier than selling and then going looking for a GPX.
soc
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby adrian » Wed May 28, 2003 1:07 pm

Shane,

Where exactly have you been looking for a manual GPX? Are there any importers or autions in Dublin worth a look?

What kinda prices have you seen the 1997 and 1998 manual GPX's going for? I am thinking the same as you at the moment.

Adrian
adrian
Super FTO aficionado!
Super FTO aficionado!

Return to General FTO Discussion