FTO parts in the North

General FTO discussion only

Moderator: Moderators

FTO parts in the North

Postby chris » Wed Jul 09, 2003 2:14 pm

i seen somewhere on this forum that a breakers yard in the north had a couple of FTO's for parts. does anyone know where they are located or does anyone have any contact details for them? i'm looking a motor for the central locking...
chris
1st gear
1st gear

Postby keville » Wed Jul 09, 2003 6:19 pm

Hey Chris,

Here's a number for a guy I got details of in the north somewhere.His name is Brian Lively tel no.04830851764,I got a set of second hand clocks of him plus bushings and drop links(before I found out about FTO-IRELAND.COM)I nearly sure he only deals in mitsubishi.Hope this helps

Keville
keville
Octane king
Octane king

Postby steelroe » Fri Jul 11, 2003 10:12 am

I have just ordered a bonnet from Brian, seems like a nice guy. Hope he is just sent him a cheque before delivery.

He can get almost anything needed for the FTO. Prices are a good bit cheaper than in the south.

But if you are looking for central locking motors, go to any scrapyard and the motors are exactly the same in any of the Mitsi's with central locking. I have taken motors off colts, lancers and especially Galants.
steelroe
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby keville » Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:25 pm

You'll have no problem with Brian(he's sound) I forgot to mention that he needs payment before he'll send out the goods.I've bought a few things from him and paid him up front and no prob the goods arrive as soon as the cheque clears

Keville
keville
Octane king
Octane king

Return to General FTO Discussion