Toys4BigBoys

Use this forum to discuss anything and everything non-FTO related

Moderator: Moderators

Toys4BigBoys

Postby CJ » Fri Nov 07, 2003 6:25 pm

Went to check out Toys4BigBoys in the RDS this afternoon, waste of money I tell ya!
It was supposed to be better than last year, IMO, it was just as bad. They had a few nice Porches and the odd low spec Ferrari but overall I thought it wasn't up to much. I'm into technology and much as the next man, but there was very little at the event that took my interest. If you have travel more than a few miles to Ballsbridge, I'd recommend you give it a miss and spend the €14.50 entrance fee on something more worthwhile.

Rant over :)

Ciaran
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Toys4BigBoys

Postby Daz » Fri Nov 07, 2003 8:08 pm

CJ wrote:Went to check out Toys4BigBoys in the RDS this afternoon, waste of money I tell ya!
It was supposed to be better than last year, IMO, it was just as bad. They had a few nice Porches and the odd low spec Ferrari but overall I thought it wasn't up to much. I'm into technology and much as the next man, but there was very little at the event that took my interest. If you have travel more than a few miles to Ballsbridge, I'd recommend you give it a miss and spend the €14.50 entrance fee on something more worthwhile.

Rant over :)

Ciaran

Well i don't feel so bad having to work all wknd so, and there was me upset that i would miss it
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive, anyway.
18 yrs an owner presently on my 4th a Manual Gpx with twin turbo conversion, in Daytona Blue
Daz
Financially Troubled & Overdrawn!
Financially Troubled & Overdrawn!

Postby Kace » Sun Nov 09, 2003 6:44 pm

Sounds about right CJ, last year was certainly diasppointing for the money charged. I certainly won't be heading to the RDS this year.
Kace
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Speedyboy » Mon Nov 10, 2003 2:53 pm

There having one in Galway this weekend. They want to use my g friends ITR for it but she's a bit cautious of it getting pawed by the local kids.

If the dublin one wasnt up to much there's not much hope for the galway one :(

R
Wavin - Unrivalled European supplier of plastic pipe systems
Speedyboy
I prefer my FTO to the missus
I prefer my FTO to the missus

Return to Off Topic