Right behind a silver 95 in Donnybrook

Spotted an FTO on the road recently? Post times and locations here.

Moderator: Moderators

Right behind a silver 95 in Donnybrook

Postby Chris_Heilong » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:47 pm

I was waiting in traffic and saw a silver 95 fly by in Dublin 4 Donnybrook, I think it might be the car I had seen around a few times near work and as I was planning to make a left turn a little later I broke away from traffic and followed directly behind him, I beeped the horn but no response. Hope I didnt scare the chap :P
The lights went red so I got a picture of the number plate. He then got sick of waiting around and move into the right land and around the other cars to make the left turn. Anyone here?
White 98 GX, HID lights, SS Exhaust, 17" BK racing Alloys, lowered Suspension, Veilside rear bumper, illuminated Door handles, Leatherette seats
Chris_Heilong
I prefer my FTO to the missus

Re: Right behind a silver 95 in Donnybrook

Postby goz_83 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:20 am

This might be the one I saw a few days running up the n32 toward the m50. Wednesday at 2:30 it was, but I didn't get the whole reg
97 Manual GPX. Icecelle Blue.
Other Stuff: Induction kit. Front Strut. Apex Lowered. 17" Kahns. Quad exhaust. HID lights. Glow dials and rings/cups. Black leather seats. Window tints. Sunroof.
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Kace » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:42 pm

C'mon I was hardly flying. Just running the rat race to get home on a Friday evening.
You can get stuck for an awful long time in that lane if nobody bothers to take the left.
| Silver 95 GPX Manual | 20 years MIVEC experience |
| Silver 09 Audi A5 | 2.0 TDI quattro S-Line Special Edition |
| Blue 04 Audi A4 Avant | 1.9 TDI S-Line | (wifemobile)
Kace
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Chris_Heilong » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:00 pm

Kace wrote:C'mon I was hardly flying. Just running the rat race to get home on a Friday evening.
You can get stuck for an awful long time in that lane if nobody bothers to take the left.

Ha, So it was you :D
Very clean car. I take that turn almost everyday leaving work and have done what you did many a time as the stupid lights at that turn can keep you there for a long time. Where as if you move into that area with the level crossing you can get ahead of all the cars making a right turn from the other way.
White 98 GX, HID lights, SS Exhaust, 17" BK racing Alloys, lowered Suspension, Veilside rear bumper, illuminated Door handles, Leatherette seats
Chris_Heilong

Return to Spotted