Are You With Greyhound Recycling?

Use this forum to discuss anything and everything non-FTO related

Moderator: Moderators

Are You With Greyhound Recycling?

Postby goz_83 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:53 pm

Hi Guys,

A couple of you might already be following this, but i've been having a go at Greyhound Recycling since they issued letters with new price plans. This means people could be paying WAY MORE than they are at the moment. Here is a link to one of threads I created. If you're with GHR, you should pay attention. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthre ... 2056782345
97 Manual GPX. Icecelle Blue.
Other Stuff: Induction kit. Front Strut. Apex Lowered. 17" Kahns. Quad exhaust. HID lights. Glow dials and rings/cups. Black leather seats. Window tints. Sunroof.
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Re: Are You With Greyhound Recycling?

Postby Kace » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:10 pm

Wow - I took a look. I thought the same about the comparisons when I saw this coming in the door, but didn't do any calculations or follow up with them.

Guess I need to act quickly before all hell breaks loose in the City at the end of November. There will be carnage.
| Silver 95 GPX Manual | 20 years MIVEC experience |
| Silver 09 Audi A5 | 2.0 TDI quattro S-Line Special Edition |
| Blue 04 Audi A4 Avant | 1.9 TDI S-Line | (wifemobile)
Kace
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Chris_Heilong » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:41 pm

they are robbing bas*terds, and they want a yearly fee on top of the price hike. I don't know of any other companies that service the area. Bring back free bin collections thats what I say. What next...charging for water :shock:
White 98 GX, HID lights, SS Exhaust, 17" BK racing Alloys, lowered Suspension, Veilside rear bumper, illuminated Door handles, Leatherette seats
Chris_Heilong
I prefer my FTO to the missus
I prefer my FTO to the missus

Postby goz_83 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:04 pm

Chris_Heilong wrote:they are robbing bas*terds, and they want a yearly fee on top of the price hike. I don't know of any other companies that service the area. Bring back free bin collections thats what I say. What next...charging for water :shock:

Chris, Oxigen service all Dublin Post Codes. Including D5.

I think Ozo do the county dublin areas.
97 Manual GPX. Icecelle Blue.
Other Stuff: Induction kit. Front Strut. Apex Lowered. 17" Kahns. Quad exhaust. HID lights. Glow dials and rings/cups. Black leather seats. Window tints. Sunroof.
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Return to Off Topic