Back after a few years

Say hello to other forum members

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules before posting!

Back after a few years

Postby hylander » Fri May 04, 2012 9:16 pm

Hi All
Im Richard from Banbridge in NI and i have been an FTO Addict for 5 years now.

I used to pa-rouse throguh this fourm a few years ago when i first got my FTO but sadly due to getting a job in Belfast with a 50Mile round trip i had to use the car a ranter nice garden gnome replacemnt for a few year and park it up. Even more sadly i recently tryed to get it back in action but the Timing belt snapped. im living in hope i can reincarnate the beast with some advice from the guru's in this fourm... gut geeling it probable toast :cry:

I have a 96 GPX Tip with 70k on the clock sprayed in Alfa Nuvola Azure Blue Pearl, Custom leather interior by Transcal, Stainless steel Exhaust, 19" millamilia 1000 Wheels, uprated Disks and suspension, momo millennium Stearing wheel, White Dial kit with neon blue/green glow adjustment in stainless steal. Samo engine hoses, Induction kit and thats about as much as i can remember lol.

Happy motoring everyone.
hylander
1st gear
1st gear

Re: Back after a few years

Postby bluemajor » Fri May 04, 2012 10:08 pm

welcome might be lucky depending on how high revs when bely snapped :( :o
bluemajor
Super unleaded
Super unleaded

Re: Back after a few years

Postby hylander » Fri May 04, 2012 10:34 pm

Revs where pretty high :( i was flicking it back and forward between Auto and manual cuz in drive i was expecting it to change sooner generally making an ass of my first time in 2 years driving it lol. Im going to have a go a stripping it down myself and will see what the damage is, gonna be interesting seeing the center of the v6 hart. not to hopeful and crying inside a little.
hylander
1st gear
1st gear

Return to Introduce yourself