[FTO MEET] Killarney/Kenmare [9th/10th Aug 2008]

This forum is a means of informing the community on up and coming meets and events

Moderators: Moderators, Event Organisers

Postby Dragonheart » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:59 pm

Excellent Shane, cheers.
Dragonheart
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Bernard » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:47 am

Are we still meeting at the outlet centre at one?

The N21 through Newcastlewest and Abbeyfeale looks the easiest from Limerick, anyone for a convoy?... Topcat?

Where would be handiest to meet?
Bernard
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TopCat » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:36 am

Bernard wrote:
The N21 through Newcastlewest and Abbeyfeale looks the easiest from Limerick, anyone for a convoy?... Topcat?

Sorry Bernard, I've had to change plans a little bit, so won't be coming from Limerick, so will just meet ye in Killarney.

And yeah, I'm assuming its still the bus station/Outlet carpark at 1?
TopCat
Fight The Octopus!
Fight The Octopus!

Postby Myfeckin FTO » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:51 am

Bernard wrote:Are we still meeting at the outlet centre at one?

Where would be handiest to meet?

Newcastle West appartently still has some traffic holdups due to the recent flooding but its still the best route to take from Limerick.

CJ and myself will be heading down this way as well in the morning - Your welcome to tag along if you like Bernard - we can meet up at your mates petrol station along the way if you like. Can you PM me your Mob No.

If anyone needs my telephone number just send me a PM.

Re Killarney at 1300 - There won't be much room in the bus station car park - the adjoining hotel or the Outlet park would be a better option.
Myfeckin FTO
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby misterbishi » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:54 am

Dragonheart wrote:
Myfeckin FTO wrote:Not neccessarlily MJ - The route we'd follow would be Killarney to Kenmare - then over the mountains on the N71 (through the tunnels) to Glengariff and then back over the Healy Pass route - R574 - into Lauragh (where we're staying).

Oh right, when you said the ring I thought you meant all the ways to Allihies and back over the back road to Kenmare. Thats grand so.

@ chris - Ya I'd say kartings out. We'll arrange to meet somewhere in cork first and go to killarney to meet the rest. You can meet me in Ballincollig, and I presume we'll pick up Adam around Macroom somewhere?

MJ / fatboyfat7 what time do you want to meet in Lissarda tomorow I presume around 12?? If the lads are meeting in Killarney at 1:00?
TDI....Premature Acceleration
misterbishi
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Postby Dragonheart » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:04 pm

Adam, I was thinking of meeting chris just outside ballincollig at about 10 past 12, and we'd make lissarda then for around 20 past. But ya I suppose we would be better off meeting you for around 12 or just after. Chris I'll meet you at the RVP for about 11.45 so.
Is the outlet centre car park not the same car park as the bus station? Its all one big huge one I thought? The bus station is in the outlet centre like. When you drive in head down left down to the back of the car park, that be ok?
Dragonheart
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby CJ » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:50 pm

See you tomorrow afternoon guys - bring your umberellas!

CJ
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Irish FTO meets