losing contact

Use this forum to discuss anything and everything non-FTO related

Moderator: Moderators

losing contact

Postby Daz » Thu Jun 12, 2003 12:44 am

Hi Guy's

i'm not going to be online on a regular basis for the next few weeks as i am changing section in work and where i'm being moved to i don't have a desk or a pc yet as it isn't deamed to be a critical requirement of my job, anyhow this will be the last time on for awhile god knows when i'll next get to log on but i still wana meet up on the 26 july so here is my mobile number could you Ciaran or someone else send me a txt when all the details are finalised just incase i don't get online often enough Thanks

086 8115696
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive, anyway.
18 yrs an owner presently on my 4th a Manual Gpx with twin turbo conversion, in Daytona Blue
Daz
Financially Troubled & Overdrawn!

Postby CJ » Thu Jun 12, 2003 8:30 am

No hassle Daz, I'll keep you in the loop. Get them to sort you out with a PC outta that!
Do you have any communal PCs in the job where you can keep up to date on things?

Take it handy

Ciaran
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Daz » Sun Jun 22, 2003 10:05 am

CJ wrote:No hassle Daz, I'll keep you in the loop. Get them to sort you out with a PC outta that!
Do you have any communal PCs in the job where you can keep up to date on things?

Take it handy

Ciaran

Yep and i'm on it right now just catching up with what i have missed over the past week, but i can't access my mail from it thou :(
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive, anyway.
18 yrs an owner presently on my 4th a Manual Gpx with twin turbo conversion, in Daytona Blue
Daz

Return to Off Topic