Going Bald

General FTO discussion only

Moderator: Moderators

Going Bald

Postby JD » Wed Oct 15, 2003 8:12 pm

Hi All,

It's me again, and still going on about my spare wheel - I just can't seem to get one and I have to get it sorted so that I can arrange the NCT. The probelm is that the spacesaver tyre is bald :? and I've been trying to get a new tyre for it - no joy, I've followed leads for a new full size wheel - still no joy. At this stage I'd buy a new one if anyone could tell me where I could buy a single wheel.

Hair pulling time :x ......any help would be REALLY appreciated.......... before I go bald.

Cheers
Dave (JD)
JD
I prefer my FTO to the missus

Postby Dean » Thu Oct 16, 2003 9:28 am

While on the topic

*directs look at Shane and clears throat*
Dean

Postby Dave » Thu Oct 16, 2003 9:42 am

can you not just take a lend of someone's for the NCT and then source one after it goes through?
Dave
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Dean » Thu Oct 16, 2003 10:24 am

I am also thinking that the server time may be wrong, eg it is currently 10:21 when I am posting this. I think its about 20 mins or so fast.

Ok, now I am weirded out, I read the last post made by Dave as 10:42, now it says 9:42, and now my post times are correct. Never mind. Ignore this post. :oops:
Dean

Postby soc » Thu Oct 16, 2003 1:52 pm

Dean wrote:While on the topic

*directs look at Shane and clears throat*

<shane hides> :oops:

seriously though - i have the wheel waiting for a lift to the post office - I've just been soooo busy this past couple of weeks with work and the weekends always seem to end before i get a chance to do any of the stuff I'm supposed to do. i'll make every effort to get to the post office this saturday........
soc
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Dean » Thu Oct 16, 2003 5:08 pm

No worries
Dean

Postby CJ » Thu Oct 16, 2003 6:01 pm

JD, you're welcome to take a loan of my spacesaver for the NCT, bearing in mind that I have mine coming up in about 2 weeks. Mail me offlist if you're interested.

Ciaran
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Eamon » Fri Oct 17, 2003 6:46 am

JD,
I've got two GPX alloys that I'm getting swapped over in a week or so. My two fronts are getting a bit shoddy so you're welcome to take one of them off my hands for nowt. Just have to collect it. When is your NCT ? Realistically, it will be next weekend (Bank Hol) before I can get them swapped. In the meantime, you're more than welcome to borrow my spacesaver if you wish.

E.
Eamon
Speed freak
Speed freak

Return to General FTO Discussion