RDS Show

Technical questions and discussion

Moderator: Moderators

RDS Show

Postby Dave » Tue Apr 22, 2003 1:12 pm

Anyone go to the 100% modified show in the RDS over the weekend?? i saw a few fto's driving around and there was one in the show tucked away in a corner! the supra from the fast and furious was a site to see but i was disappointed in the amount of civics and 206's with the sub's in the boot!
no pictures as yet i have to get some developed and scanned, the digi camera was f*$ked!

Dave
Dave
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby CJ » Tue Apr 22, 2003 1:19 pm

I spoke with a mate who went, he isn't much of a car fan himself but he couldn't help laughing at the state of some of the 206s and Puntos that were in the enclosure as well as dotted around the car park. I did want to go but I just couldn't risk being associated with the general boy racer (sorry, 'modifiers') brigade ;)

Ciaran
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby soc » Tue Apr 22, 2003 6:22 pm

CJ wrote:I just couldn't risk being associated with the general boy racer (sorry, 'modifiers') brigade ;)

100% agree with you - it's an unfortunate but real problem that 90% of those who attend shows like this are horrible little scummers who think that if they lash some alloys, tints and a bean can on the punto then they have a 'super car'. I wouldn't have minded heading along but the thought of wandering around with the "soverign ring and smash yer face" brigade put me off.
soc
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Return to FTO Technical