FTO driving impressions

General FTO discussion only

Moderator: Moderators

FTO driving impressions

Postby Chris_Heilong » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:13 pm

So I am on the road, both taxed and insured, I had driven the car before but only really had a proper experience today, I love how the bonnet dips so you can see the road just infront of you and the information coming trough the steering wheel is amazing, it tells you exactly whats going on. The size of the car is interesting because from outside it looks long but inside it feels like a 2 seater because the back window is so close to the driver. The acceleration is also really good and settles on around 50kmph which is handy as my other car always wants to go to 60 before settling. Things I dont like are the brakes(which I am going to replace) and Irish roads(fecking speed bumps)
White 98 GX, HID lights, SS Exhaust, 17" BK racing Alloys, lowered Suspension, Veilside rear bumper, illuminated Door handles, Leatherette seats
Chris_Heilong
I prefer my FTO to the missus
I prefer my FTO to the missus

Re: FTO driving impressions

Postby Mitsinut » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:58 pm

Tis great, isn't it. You'll have to get it down to Kerry and do the spin from Killarney to Kenmare, be prepared to burn some serious fuel for about an hour and let
it roar around the bends, careful with the sheep, tourists and buses, but still well worth it.
Mitsinut
Octane king
Octane king

Postby Myfeckin FTO » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:22 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hB8beB4drM

Don't forget the Healy pass tunnel near Kenmare.
Myfeckin FTO
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Mitsinut » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:21 pm

Yea, one of the main highlights, I did see the YouTube video and it would make you emotional to say the least.
Mitsinut
Octane king
Octane king

Return to General FTO Discussion