OK, it's now officially for sale

Use this forum to buy or sell your FTO or FTO parts (Private adverts only)

Moderator: Moderators

OK, it's now officially for sale

Postby goz_83 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:57 am

I was going to store it at my dads apartment complex this weekend, but they are now charging for more than 1 permit since a rise in the occupancy levels. I really want it to go to someone who will mind it. So if a club member is interested, get in touch. I really hate that i'm selling it, but I can't keep hanging onto it when I can't drive it. After 10 minutes of sitting in it, my back is in spasms :cry: . Guys, I am told there are rust spots underneath that need attention. I haven't been able to get under the car to have a proper look and I seen only surface rust in parts when I was changing the oil. I would say to assume there are spots that need attention, as the car is 19 years old and has been laid up.

The ad is here => https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/f ... c/12144707
97 Manual GPX. Icecelle Blue.
Other Stuff: Induction kit. Front Strut. Apex Lowered. 17" Kahns. Quad exhaust. HID lights. Glow dials and rings/cups. Black leather seats. Window tints. Sunroof.
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Re: OK, it's now officially for sale

Postby Kace » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:58 pm

Looking good Goz - let us know how the sales process goes.

Quick question - do the NCT guys have an issue with the rear light tints?
| Silver 95 GPX Manual | 20 years MIVEC experience |
| Silver 09 Audi A5 | 2.0 TDI quattro S-Line Special Edition |
| Blue 04 Audi A4 Avant | 1.9 TDI S-Line | (wifemobile)
Kace
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Bartpabicz » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:21 am

Absolutely stunning car. It's interesting that I visit this site twice a year, only to find rare bargains like this one. It's going to keep me up at night - FTO was the only car so far that I really miss.
Gotta check my balance.
have you seen Zeitgeist The Movie? You should...
Bartpabicz
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Postby goz_83 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:22 am

Kace wrote:Looking good Goz - let us know how the sales process goes.

Quick question - do the NCT guys have an issue with the rear light tints?

As long as the tints don't have much of an effect on the colour or luminosity, they are fine. Never once had an issue with them.

Bartpabicz wrote:Absolutely stunning car. It's interesting that I visit this site twice a year, only to find rare bargains like this one. It's going to keep me up at night - FTO was the only car so far that I really miss.
Gotta check my balance.

That's funny. At one stage, I was considering buying the red one you used to own. I was FTO mental at that stage, buying up anything I could find. You're welcome to view it anytime. There's always a good deal on offer for a club member.
Other Stuff: Induction kit. Front Strut. Apex Lowered. 17" Kahns. Quad exhaust. HID lights. Glow dials and rings/cups. Black leather seats. Window tints. Sunroof.
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Wagalini » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:29 am

Sorry to hear that you're selling her Goz. You put so much love into this car!

I hope that you find someone good to take her off your hands. Best of luck with the sale!
Wagalini
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Postby goz_83 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:10 pm

Wagalini wrote:Sorry to hear that you're selling her Goz. You put so much love into this car!

I hope that you find someone good to take her off your hands. Best of luck with the sale!

Cheers. I know it's possessive, but I won't just sell her to someone who I think would wreck it. Will be sold to someone who will mind her. The price isn't the be all and end all, but I won't take the mick out of myself either. Maybe in a few years I will see her on Adverts and buy her back :lol:
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby goz_83 » Sun May 08, 2016 10:02 am

Deposit taken
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby goz_83 » Sat May 14, 2016 11:26 am

SOLD :cry:
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Return to For Sale