Big Ignorant Feckers from Offaly and Leinster Ladyboys

Use this forum to discuss anything and everything non-FTO related

Moderator: Moderators

Postby agent s » Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:18 pm

Myfeckin FTO wrote:I'm sure it won't hurt anymore than my normal weekend activity of getting pummelled by 19stone guys

:smt055 :smt040

soc wrote:1. For those with experience, i.e. RussMan and AgentS - what would you prefer - a free skiing session. I'll probably just float around, have a few runs maybe take the opportunity to do some training.

Humm.... I haven't been for years & years.... Don't know what t do!
Wil probably end up on the nursery doing the same thing as the beginners! What to do what to do... :smt017 If it was snow, it'd be different cos falling wouldn't be as bad. Can't go falling & breaking stuff at the busiest time of the retail year!!!
“Don’t upset me. I’m running out of places to hide the bodies.”
agent s
I prefer my FTO to the missus
I prefer my FTO to the missus

Postby Kace » Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:15 pm

Myfeckin FTO wrote:I'm sure it won't hurt anymore than my normal weekend activity of getting pummelled by 19stone guys on a rugby field.

I had heard that The George was a rough spot alright - but didn't think the lads were that big :o
Kace
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Myfeckin FTO » Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:00 pm

Kace wrote:
Myfeckin FTO wrote:I'm sure it won't hurt anymore than my normal weekend activity of getting pummelled by 19stone guys on a rugby field.

I had heard that The George was a rough spot alright - but didn't think the lads were that big :o

Please note as above the location was on a "Rugby Field".
And there certainly wasn't a lot of lovin going on though I would be in rather (too) close a proximity to some sweaty smelly ar5es alright.
I know the concept of rugby appears to have escaped the ladyboys in Leinster but down here in Munster we still uphold the traditional rugby values of giving each other an unmerciful bating for 80mins and giving a good hetrosexual slap on the ar$e to each other after the game. :wink:
Myfeckin FTO
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby soc » Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:12 pm

Myfeckin FTO wrote:[
I know the concept of rugby appears to have escaped the ladyboys in Leinster but down

After watching o'driscoll on the late-late last friday I might have to agree here.... while I've no doubt he can take a beating his constant pc, "i'm a nice guy", "i'll never say a bad word about anyone" attitude was just painful to listen to.....

But then being a hurling man (yea, bring on the dublin jokes.... but remember I'd consider meself a BIFFO) O'Driscoll is the kind of lad who would only ever piss me off!!!
soc
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Myfeckin FTO » Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:27 pm

soc wrote:...being a hurling man.... but remember I'd consider meself a BIFFO.....

You're from Offaly??

You missed the last meet (at the paintball) - a couple of hurleys were introduced at some stage and we had a bit of a puck around at the end - foget who brought the hurls??
Myfeckin FTO
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby CJ » Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:49 pm

Myfeckin FTO wrote:foget who brought the hurls??

I did. Any more of your Munster lip and you'll be taking on the guise of a sliotar! :smt021

CJ
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby kevinod » Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:49 pm

A bit MUHHHHNSSTEEEERRRRR support needed methinks, from the peeps republic or Cork, champion of all things hurling... 8) :wink:
Steel Silver manual GR (95 C)
kevinod

Postby soc » Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:33 pm

Myfeckin FTO wrote:
soc wrote:...being a hurling man.... but remember I'd consider meself a BIFFO.....

You're from Offaly??

Not actually from Offaly - my auld fella is and my gran is still living in edenderry - I spent so much time down there as a kid that when if comes to GAA I consider myself a BIFFO ;)

You missed the last meet (at the paintball) - a couple of hurleys were introduced at some stage and we had a bit of a puck around at the end - foget who brought the hurls??

mmm, that sounds like it could be dangerous - a self adopted biffo, a jackeen and a munster mulladh lashing a sliotar at each other....
soc
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Myfeckin FTO » Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:58 pm

kevinod wrote:A bit MUHHHHNSSTEEEERRRRR support needed methinks, from the peeps republic or Cork, champion of all things hurling... 8) :wink:

Good Man Kev! - All together now - "Low Lie the Fields of Athenry ...." :lol:
Myfeckin FTO
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Return to Off Topic