Killarney Weekend

This forum is a means of informing the community on up and coming meets and events

Moderators: Moderators, Event Organisers

Killarney Weekend

Postby Dave » Tue Mar 04, 2003 12:32 pm

Alright Folks,
there is a rally weekend on down in Killarney May bank holiday weekend, i know a few of us had a quick chat about it at Mondello but i was just wondering if anyone else is going?? it would be a good meet especially for the guys over in the wild west.

dave
Dave
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Whos interested?

Postby CJ » Tue Mar 04, 2003 4:03 pm

Its definetely worth looking into alright. If you're interested in heading down for a day or two, post your interest here. Heres some pics of last years rally to get you in the mood:
http://www.rallygallery.com/image_bank_event_killarney2002.htm

Dave, I assume you're talking about heading down for a day or two, any idea what the crack is with accomodation for the weekend?

Ciaran
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Tue Mar 04, 2003 5:02 pm

Yeah i probably would head down for a couple of days, make a proper weekend of it!
i was down in Killarney a couple of weeks ago and there are tons of B&B's and Hotels all at reasonable prices! but Karl was saying that if i was heading down that i should book somewhere soon.
i was thinking of heading down on friday, i think the rally itself is starting on saturday morning.

dave
Dave
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Re: Killarney Weekend

Postby Daz » Thu Mar 13, 2003 9:23 am

Hiya lads

I'll be down in Killarney i go there every year with a group of my mates If ye are going down to it let us know and we will arrange to meet up

Daz...
Daz
Financially Troubled & Overdrawn!
Financially Troubled & Overdrawn!

Postby Dave » Thu Mar 13, 2003 11:25 am

I'll definitley be heading down for the weekend. i'm just waiting on one of the lads that live's down there to send me a list of B&B's!
Any got any idea's of number's going??

dave
Dave
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby CJ » Mon Apr 14, 2003 11:43 am

Right, just when I thought I was free for this weekend, I just remembered that friends of mine will be over from Scotland for the weekend and I'm putting them up.
If any of you guys head down, have a good one and remember to bring the digital camera!

Ciaran
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Irish FTO meets