xmas shopping

Use this forum to discuss anything and everything non-FTO related

Moderator: Moderators

xmas shopping

Postby soc » Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:59 pm

I hate xmas shopping but because I'll be away from 9-23 december I have to do it now.... what's anyone getting their better halves for xmas - I need some ideas :)
soc
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Dave » Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:27 pm

i got my better half a 99 GPvR, manual with low mileage, kick ass sound system, big big alloys, lowered, once off wide body kit and a custom twin turbo! oh i got it converted to 4WD as well, and she pumps out approx 350Bhp!

i'm such a nice guy! :D
Dave
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Myfeckin FTO » Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:51 pm

Yeah - I was thinking of getting her a nice leather seat for her to sit in when shes in my car - but then I'd have to get the other ones done as well just to match :lol:
Myfeckin FTO
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby soc » Fri Nov 26, 2004 1:43 pm

mmmmm, so maybe i should just get the golf Revo'd so that I can get to and from work quicker and thus have more quality time to spend at home...... :)
soc
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Myfeckin FTO » Fri Nov 26, 2004 1:50 pm

shane wrote:mmmmm, so maybe i should just get the golf Revo'd so that I can get to and from work quicker and thus have more quality time to spend at home...... :)

If you give her a Golf Revo for Christmas - I'm not so sure about the "quality" of the time you'll have at home. :lol:
Myfeckin FTO
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby soc » Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:04 pm

Myfeckin FTO wrote:
shane wrote:mmmmm, so maybe i should just get the golf Revo'd so that I can get to and from work quicker and thus have more quality time to spend at home...... :)

If you give her a Golf Revo for Christmas - I'm not so sure about the "quality" of the time you'll have at home. :lol:

very true but think of the fun I'll have driving to and from work :)
soc
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby kevinod » Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:22 pm

A nice little Vesper moped would do the biz, just go past all the traffic jams, would get to work way faster then! :lol:

Kev.
Steel Silver manual GR (95 C)
kevinod

Return to Off Topic