Get your fto-ireland.com window stickers!

General FTO discussion only

Moderator: Moderators

Get your fto-ireland.com window stickers!

Postby CJ » Sat Jun 14, 2003 7:14 pm

Guys, I've a limited number of good quality fto-ireland.com window stickers and I need a few FTO's to model them! If you're interested in supporting the site with a view to spreading the word, email me your address offline and I will post one out to you on a first come, first served basis.If a lot of people are interested, I will look at having more done up.
See pics of my stickered up GPX below.

Thanks

Ciaran

CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Get your fto-ireland.com window stickers!

Postby soc » Mon Jun 16, 2003 10:03 am

CJ wrote:Guys, I've a limited number of good quality fto-ireland.com window stickers and I need a few FTO's to model them! If you're interested in supporting the site with a view to spreading the word, email me your address offline

I've emailed my address, btw how much did they set you back. We should all be contributing to the cost...
soc
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Re: Get your fto-ireland.com window stickers!

Postby CJ » Mon Jun 16, 2003 12:22 pm

shane wrote:I've emailed my address, btw how much did they set you back. We should all be contributing to the cost...

I'm happy enough to take the hit for this run, If we need some more done up then I'll look at getting contributions. The stickers cost approx €4 each to get made up.

Ciaran
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CJ » Wed Jun 18, 2003 10:50 am

There are still a few stickers left if anyone want one, e-mail me offlist if you're interested and I'll post one out to you.

Ciaran
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby soc » Mon Jun 23, 2003 3:41 pm

CJ wrote:There are still a few stickers left if anyone want one, e-mail me offlist if you're interested and I'll post one out to you.

Ciaran

These stickers look really, really well. Even my fiance thinks they look good (and she usually hates stickers, badges etc). And they are really noticeable when you're driving down the road.

Ciaran - I might need another one if I sell my GS and get a V6...... come to think of it I'll need a lot if new stuff, steering wheel (cause lets be hones the standard one is not very nice), lowering springs, exhaust (powerflow), white dials etc. etc..........
soc
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby CJ » Mon Jun 23, 2003 4:17 pm

These stickers look really, really well. Even my fiance thinks they look good (and she usually hates stickers, badges etc). And they are really noticeable when you're driving down the road.

Ciaran - I might need another one if I sell my GS and get a V6...... come to think of it I'll need a lot if new stuff, steering wheel (cause lets be hones the standard one is not very nice), lowering springs, exhaust (powerflow), white dials etc. etc..........

Yep, they're pretty decent quality, only problem is that I'm all out now!
Depending on future demand, I'll look at getting more made up.
For those of you that e-mailed me last week looking for stickers, I'll get them in the post over the next day or two.

Ciaran
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ivan E » Mon Jun 23, 2003 6:45 pm

Prob. should have moved a bit quicker!
Ivan E
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Return to General FTO Discussion