CAT, the never ending story

Use this forum to discuss anything and everything non-FTO related

Moderator: Moderators

CAT, the never ending story

Postby finers » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:44 pm

Not sure if you remember, but i lent my CAT out to fatboyfat, "Chris", nearly 2 years ago at this stage, well
due to "crossed wires", I got one returned to me after half a year of chasing in June, I went to Australia and now home to get the
FTO back on the road, I feel stupid but never opened and inspected the CAT i was sent back, went at it today and noticed that
this isnt my CAT, i know this as it does not have the threaded hole for the sensor, i remember how much of a pig of a job it was to get it out,

IMaybe he has it still at home and sent the wrong one so if anyone has his number can
they send it onto me, I used to have it but have had different phones since.

Sean.
Last edited by finers on Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Black 98 GPvR Manual,
finers
FTO is my life
FTO is my life

Re: CAT, the never ending story

Postby fatboyfat7 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:48 am

Just logged on here to try and find contact info for kevin o'd and have come across this. Now this is complete rubbish because if you read through my topics I bought a brand new cat as I only ever had a DECAT fitted before. The brand new CAT I bought was a one of those Hi Flow ones if you read back through topics. I have no idea how it could it be a 'different' CAT as yours was the only i ever had in my pocession. And why even bother giving you back a different one anyway? Its cwould have been completely pointless. Especially after I had to buy a new one anyway because your one had failed. I hold my hands up when it comes to the length of time it took to get it back to you but this is getting a bit much.
Fully functional White GPvR....
fatboyfat7
Nothing comes between me and my FTO
Nothing comes between me and my FTO

Re: CAT, the never ending story

Postby colm_mcm » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:16 am

Now that this thread has served its purpose can ye take this to Private Messaging?
Not really a club issue or of interest to anyone else, not the first time this cat has been discussed
colm_mcm

Return to Off Topic