Greek guy ripped off to the (turbo'd) tune of €3.5k

Use this forum to discuss anything and everything non-FTO related

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Greek guy ripped off to the (turbo'd) tune of €3.5k

Postby CJ » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:25 pm

Many of us have first hand experience of Dans unsound deals and outlandish claims. Hes tarnished his own reputation in various communities, he has no one but himself to blame on that front. While I appreciate the joke about an angry mob turning up to a shopping centre in Kildare, I don't want to entertain the idea in reality or even discuss the idea in jest. I suggest we move on and leave Dan and his Greek friend to sort out their business safe in the knowledge that he won't be duping anyone on this forum any time soon.

CJ
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mustang » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:27 pm

soc wrote:I'm amazed someone would hand over 4.2k to someone they don't know in a different country in a private sale for anything. Madness :roll: I really hope the guy does send balif's around and gets some satisfaction.

OT, but Greek financial acumen is not so good in general :wink:

Sorry I couldn't resist that one...I'll get my coat
Mustang
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby karlf » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:59 pm

CJ wrote:Many of us have first hand experience of Dans unsound deals and outlandish claims. Hes tarnished his own reputation in various communities, he has no one but himself to blame on that front. While I appreciate the joke about an angry mob turning up to a shopping centre in Kildare, I don't want to entertain the idea in reality or even discuss the idea in jest. I suggest we move on and leave Dan and his Greek friend to sort out their business safe in the knowledge that he won't be duping anyone on this forum any time soon.

CJ

I was only joking about going down and certaninly didn't mean we go down on behalf of the guy and cause any hassle, it was more just out of curiosity to see if it worked and he got his money back. I wouldn't condone going down that route and he's leaving himself open for trouble if he does. He would be best off going through a solicitor and try get the money that way.
karlf
I'm addicted to my FTO
I'm addicted to my FTO

Postby miss-enzo » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:22 am

FYI just spotted this on midnightclub

[QUOTE=TurboMivec;855040]Nope.
I sold your man the kit he gave me money I spent it as you do and then he decided he didnt want it anymore. so I ended up having to pay him back in installments.
And I dont talk to anyone on FTO-irl so never bothered post to defend myself because I didnt feel like I needed to explain myself to them.

This was cleared up long ago.
As I broke the Blue FTO to get my hands on the money to pay him back.
As above long sorted and paperwork to prove it.[/QUOTE]
My FTO is for sale viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12725
miss-enzo
My other car's an FTO...as well

Postby Sebastian » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:40 am

Fait play to him then if so , but in fairness I havent seen ANY parts from the blue FTO floating around or fitted to any other FTO's .
no1. manual GR 96 l no2. tip GR 95 l no3. manual Gpx 95 l no.4 manual Gpx 95 l no.5 manual Gpx 96 l no.6 tip GR 95 - in 2011 took a break from the FTO scene
Sebastian

Postby miss-enzo » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:42 am

Thats prob a good thing seb! They would most likely be rusty!
My FTO is for sale viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12725
miss-enzo

Previous

Return to Off Topic