Facelift Park Lights

General FTO discussion only

Moderator: Moderators

Facelift Park Lights

Postby steelroe » Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:10 am

I am about to fit the Facelift bumper and was going to fit my own syle of lights. Something has just dawned on me, I would have no front parking lights, that means no NCT.

My question is, where are the parks on a normal facelift FTO. I presume they are in the spotlights as in the combination lamps I have at the moment.

Anybody
steelroe
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Re: Facelift Park Lights

Postby Daz » Mon Oct 06, 2003 7:28 am

steelroe wrote:I am about to fit the Facelift bumper and was going to fit my own syle of lights. Something has just dawned on me, I would have no front parking lights, that means no NCT.

My question is, where are the parks on a normal facelift FTO. I presume they are in the spotlights as in the combination lamps I have at the moment.

Anybody

Yes they would be the same but when others have done the pre-face to facelift conversion most won't pay the money for a set of spots from mitsubishi. So what most do is drill up from the bottom of the headlights and stick the bulb into that unit, purely for the MOT.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive, anyway.
18 yrs an owner presently on my 4th a Manual Gpx with twin turbo conversion, in Daytona Blue
Daz
Financially Troubled & Overdrawn!
Financially Troubled & Overdrawn!

Re: Facelift Park Lights

Postby soc » Mon Oct 06, 2003 1:08 pm

steelroe wrote: I would have no front parking lights, that means no NCT.

are you talking about indicators?
soc
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby steelroe » Mon Oct 06, 2003 2:44 pm

Not indicators, side lights. The lights that come on when you turn the light switch to the first position. On the pre facelift they are in the spot/indicator lamp on the bumper.

Rory
steelroe
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Return to General FTO Discussion