sos

General FTO discussion only

Moderator: Moderators

sos

Postby Daz » Wed Jun 25, 2003 8:31 am

Hi Peeps

I was wondering if anyone who has had a s/s exhaust with cat bypasss fitted over the last few months ect. still has a hold of the Catalitic (spell??) convertor, and if so could i get a loan of it, I have twice failed my NCT for emissions And the strange thing is i was in England the other week and it would have passed an mot and i got it put on a MUT II tester and everything was ok but they recomonded taking the Inlet manifold and throttle body apart and cleaning and reseting it which i did yesterday. Actually very intresting as the inlet manifold houses a series of butterfly valves in it also and they were black with carbon/dirt build up so hopefully i will pass now, as i only failed by .01 the last time but if anyone has a Cat available i would appricate a loan just to make sure

Thanks in advance
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive, anyway.
18 yrs an owner presently on my 4th a Manual Gpx with twin turbo conversion, in Daytona Blue
Daz
Financially Troubled & Overdrawn!

Postby CJ » Wed Jun 25, 2003 8:42 am

Daz, you can borrow mine (GPX), but I'm heading out of the country for 2 weeks on Friday so you'll have to be quick!

Ciaran
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Daz » Wed Jun 25, 2003 8:49 am

CJ wrote:Daz, you can borrow mine (GPX), but I'm heading out of the country for 2 weeks on Friday so you'll have to be quick!

Ciaran

Well i'm in work (in Dublin) till 7.30 tonight is there anyway/anywhere i could meet up with you after that

Cheers
18 yrs an owner presently on my 4th a Manual Gpx with twin turbo conversion, in Daytona Blue
Daz

Postby CJ » Wed Jun 25, 2003 9:10 am

If you're willing to come over the M50 towards the Blanch area, I'll happily meet you. Mobile number pm'ed offlist.

Ciaran
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Daz » Wed Jun 25, 2003 10:50 am

CJ wrote:If you're willing to come over the M50 towards the Blanch area, I'll happily meet you. Mobile number pm'ed offlist.

Ciaran

Cool :) replied pm.
Daz

Return to General FTO Discussion