NCT

General FTO discussion only

Moderator: Moderators

NCT

Postby Daz » Fri Jul 18, 2003 1:33 pm

Hi peeps

Well i had yet another Test today but at least this time it passed, Thanks to CJ for the loan of a cat, Cheers bud :D

But the thing that p*ssed me off was i had to pay full price again as i had already had a retest :x it is just a money making scam, but i did warn them in advance that if they failed me again, when it had already passed a few weeks ago in England, that i would be looking for the calibration certs of their equipment. I wonder if that helped it pass :wink:

Daz...
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive, anyway.
18 yrs an owner presently on my 4th a Manual Gpx with twin turbo conversion, in Daytona Blue
Daz
Financially Troubled & Overdrawn!

Re: NCT

Postby CJ » Fri Jul 18, 2003 1:49 pm

Daz wrote:Well i had yet another Test today but at least this time it passed, Thanks to CJ for the loan of a cat, Cheers bud :D

No bother, glad it did the job :)

On a related note, my drivers side seatbelt is not retracting fully, its lost some of its tension over time. I reckon that I'll be failed next time around for this, do any of you guys know if theres a way to re-tension the belt or does the unit need to be replaced?

Ciaran
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: NCT

Postby Daz » Fri Jul 18, 2003 2:59 pm

CJ wrote:
No bother, glad it did the job :)

On a related note, my drivers side seatbelt is not retracting fully, its lost some of its tension over time. I reckon that I'll be failed next time around for this, do any of you guys know if theres a way to re-tension the belt or does the unit need to be replaced?

Ciaran

Belive it or not i am having the same problem with my drivers seatbelt not retracting but they didn't say anything about it, i think once it does what it's supposed to IE. stop you going forward, then it will get the ok.

Daz...
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive, anyway.
18 yrs an owner presently on my 4th a Manual Gpx with twin turbo conversion, in Daytona Blue
Daz

Return to General FTO Discussion