Ecu help required

Technical questions and discussion

Moderator: Moderators

Ecu help required

Postby andy03 » Fri May 13, 2011 8:36 pm

Hi all,
Hope you guys dont mind me posting this as i havnt been on the forum for a long time, basicly ive been doing some work on ecu's for the lancer 1.8 turbo and the charisma to enable them to be tuned on the standard ecu and various other things like speed limiter removal etc etc id like to continue this work on the fto so i would be very greatful if somebody would let me download a copy of the standard rom image from the ecu? the only catch so far is that mitsubishi started using plastic case ecu's around 1997/8 and they can now be tuned but the metal case ecu's like the colt mivec and the evolution 1-4 can not be and all the fto's my friends have are all metal case

Thanks
andy03
1st gear
1st gear

Re: Ecu help required

Postby andy03 » Fri May 13, 2011 9:09 pm

andy03
1st gear
1st gear

Postby RichardB » Sat May 14, 2011 8:15 am

andy03 wrote:Hi all,
Hope you guys dont mind me posting this as i havnt been on the forum for a long time, basicly ive been doing some work on ecu's for the lancer 1.8 turbo and the charisma to enable them to be tuned on the standard ecu and various other things like speed limiter removal etc etc id like to continue this work on the fto so i would be very greatful if somebody would let me download a copy of the standard rom image from the ecu? the only catch so far is that mitsubishi started using plastic case ecu's around 1997/8 and they can now be tuned but the metal case ecu's like the colt mivec and the evolution 1-4 can not be and all the fto's my friends have are all metal case

Thanks

As I said andy, there are loads of different ones, so we are going to have to get them all

GPX
GPX with Auto box (in seperate ECU may be same as above)
GPX with Auto box (in same ECU)
Version R
Version R with Auto box (in seperate ECU may be same as above)
Version R with Auto box (in same ECU)
etc..
etc..
etc..

for all the models. GPX, Version R, GX, GR ... (and possibly the 4 pot GS)
RichardB
Super unleaded
Super unleaded

Postby andy03 » Sat May 14, 2011 11:07 am

ah your on here too :D where abouts are you based mate?
andy03
1st gear
1st gear

Postby Danny Kierans » Mon May 16, 2011 5:50 pm

i will be making a vr4 fto soon. and will be saling my 97-gpvr engine- m/gearbox and ecu. but it will be a month or two.if it is any good to you :!:
My new site http://www.turbowizz.com
The Kandy FTO maker. :)
Playstation id= danny-jnr-why

NO-1GR MANUAL 96|NO-2GR TIP 94|NO-3 GPVR MANUAL 97|
Danny Kierans
I'm addicted to my FTO
I'm addicted to my FTO

Return to FTO Technical