If only adults were as honest as kids

General FTO discussion only

Moderator: Moderators

If only adults were as honest as kids

Postby CJ » Fri Jun 13, 2003 5:42 pm

I had two kids tell me today "your car looks deadly!" and "I love your car mister, what is it!" on seperate occasions. When you're thinking of maybe getting a Scooby or an EVO, its these remarks that remind you why you're still driving an FTO 8)

Ciaran
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HaLLioN » Fri Jun 13, 2003 11:04 pm

I have just had the same thing happen to me ,I had just got the car stopped to put petrol in it and a man of 50+ came over and ask me what it was.
Well 10 minutes later he went away happy after telling me what a lovely car it was, I was well impressed I have drove an m3 for a year and never had that happen to me .
HaLLioN
HaLLioN
1st gear
1st gear

Postby Ivan E » Mon Jun 16, 2003 5:19 pm

Well its true about the admiration you'll get from others for driving the fto. i have to say though, I posted about it elsewhere about both Top Gear and 5th Gear doing a comparison between the Evo and the Scooby and the smiles on their faces, both Clarkson and Needell when they got out of the cars said it all. Those cars are all about driving pleasure.

Have to say, would love to try them out. Not that I don't like my fto of course. Nothing beats that baby....
Ivan E
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Return to General FTO Discussion