New member looking for FTO owners in London

Say hello to other forum members

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules before posting!

New member looking for FTO owners in London

Postby MarioBlueIce » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:51 am

Hi all, first things first I'm Mario in have recently became the owner if an Fto GR import, I'm looking for help on things that I can do to it, I have only put a cone air filter and an exhaust system, also I'm looking to start meets & cruises in London, I know there are not many FTO's out there anymore but let's bring out the long lost talent back in to the roads and show people a sight they will not forget, biggest FTO meet!!!
MarioBlueIce

Re: New member looking for FTO owners in London

Postby Sebastian » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:21 am

:wel

As i'm sure you are aware this is the Irish FTO site ( across the waters) . There are plenty of fto's and members on the UK site who organise meets regularely .

Any pics of the new motor?
no1. manual GR 96 l no2. tip GR 95 l no3. manual Gpx 95 l no.4 manual Gpx 95 l no.5 manual Gpx 96 l no.6 tip GR 95 - in 2011 took a break from the FTO scene
Sebastian

Postby goz_83 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:59 am

Ireland is not the UK.
97 Manual GPX. Icecelle Blue.
Other Stuff: Induction kit. Front Strut. Apex Lowered. 17" Kahns. Quad exhaust. HID lights. Glow dials and rings/cups. Black leather seats. Window tints. Sunroof.
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby mivecrx » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:57 am

MarioBlueIce wrote:
Yeah I know it's an Irish forum but I was hoping in arranging something like a massive meet where people with FTO's from all over UK would attend

Where would you even start in organising something like that??.......maybe a geography book or a map would be good hahaha
mivecrx
Have you seen my FTO tattoo?
Have you seen my FTO tattoo?

Postby Chris_Heilong » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:13 am

I have heard that some folk over there actually beleive we are :lol:
White 98 GX, HID lights, SS Exhaust, 17" BK racing Alloys, lowered Suspension, Veilside rear bumper, illuminated Door handles, Leatherette seats
Chris_Heilong
I prefer my FTO to the missus
I prefer my FTO to the missus

Postby Wagalini » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:42 am

Welcome! :wel

There would be a lot of work to get FTO owners from different countries all together in one place but I'm sure it could be done. Organising it well and having a date date far enough in the future so travel tickets will be cheap will gain more interest.

I know the S2000 owners club in Ireland organised a trip a few years to the actual factory in Japan where the S2000 was made. They got the cars shipped over (the more that go more = cheaper for everyone) and then flew over.

If you could organise something like that it's be fantastic. You could get people from Australia, Ireland, UK and New Zealand interested in a trip like that.

ANyway, enjoy your FTO! :D
Wagalini
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Postby Dragonheart » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:07 pm

Not the first time it's been done, me, Bernard and Colm went to the Rising Sun a few years ago, and I believe some of the UK owners came over here in the early days of the club. So it is possible but hard to get numbers to go with the cost of it.
Dragonheart
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Return to Introduce yourself