Rear Track Control Arms

Technical questions and discussion

Moderator: Moderators

Rear Track Control Arms

Postby rmcg_2011 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:43 pm

Hi All,

NCT Today and everything went fine until the end. Rear track control arms is the only thing that needs changed. anyone any ideas the best place to get them ? should i go for new or would good second hand do the job ? im useless at these things, im an oil and water bloke at best so any help is appreciated !!

on a side note - George in GVD did a great job of hiding the ballast on my HID's so they actually went through this time around. no need to change everything out thankfully.
rmcg_2011
Speed freak
Speed freak

Re: Rear Track Control Arms

Postby Bernard » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:00 pm

rmcg_2011 wrote:
on a side note - George in GVD did a great job of hiding the ballast on my HID's so they actually went through this time around. no need to change everything out thankfully.

I'd be interested in a picture of the work if you could.
I was wondering how you'd go about hiding the wires.
Bernard
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Rear Track Control Arms

Postby rmcg_2011 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:40 pm

ill be bringing it back to George in the next week or so and will ask him to get a few pics of what he did with the lights while he is under it.

first time around it was spotted and I failed on it but George moved it/hid it a bit better this time around and it passed. NCT guy def searched for it and called in a mate aswell but neither twigged it thankfully. saved a lot of hassle in the end.
rmcg_2011
Speed freak
Speed freak

Return to FTO Technical