CHEAP INSURANCE with hassle-free claims!

Compare and discuss insurance quotes here (Registered users only)

Moderator: Moderators

CHEAP INSURANCE with hassle-free claims!

Postby zjdaruwalla » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:16 pm

Hiya!

I feel bound to let people know about an insurance company that gives affordable quotes...The website is clements.com...Its a company in the States that does car insurance worldwide and can give you a quote and set you up over the phone!

I didn't believe it myself after being quoted €4,500 for insurance in Dublin! Clements got my insurance done for US$720 which was about €600! Its completely legit, too and I've been stopped by the Garda and have had it checked out. My colleagues in Beaumont have also claimed through Clements and have not had a problem.

So, anyone who wants to be insured like all us doctors and nurses in Beaumont are being insured, call 00-1-202-741-1549 or 00-1-202-872-0060 and ask for Matt Willinger...He's the guy in charge of the Irish sector of the company. The company does their insurance through AIG Europe and have an office on Dawson Street.

Hope this is of some help to everyone! Just to give an idea...I am 28 years old, have no previous no claims bonus and got insured on my UK license.

Cheers,
Zubin
zjdaruwalla
Super unleaded
Super unleaded

Postby ikeane » Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:57 pm

zjdaruwalla I had just a quick look at the site. This might seem like a strange question to some but does your policy cover you driving in the country you live in?
ikeane
FTO is my life
FTO is my life

Hell, Yeah!

Postby zjdaruwalla » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:45 am

Hell, yeah! It covers you wherever you may be! You can specify with them as well if you want coverage in the UK, etc...It seriously is awesome! Sooo many people are hooked onto it...I say its only a matter of time before Irish companies realize there are other companies out there and get their heads out of their arses and lower their insurance quotes. Quotes here are so ridiculous, I feel these insurance agencies in Ireland should be put behind bars!
zjdaruwalla
Super unleaded
Super unleaded

Re: Hell, Yeah!

Postby Muad_dib77 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:03 am

zjdaruwalla wrote: I feel these insurance agencies in Ireland should be put behind bars!

Well spoken sir!

I might check out these lads here in 6months time when I'm up for renewal again.
Image<->FTO-Ireland Shop
Tiomáint sé cosúil go bhfuil tú déanach i gcás maise!
Muad_dib77

Re: Hell, Yeah!

Postby baldtyres » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:36 am

Muad_dib77 wrote:I might check out these lads here in 6months time when I'm up for renewal again.

Ditto: My renewal is due, end of April. Anybody uses this company before then, please keep us informed.
Midlifecrisisinagpx
baldtyres
FTO is my life
FTO is my life

Postby seanmangan » Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:30 pm

had a look at the site, it looks like it covers American citizens living abroad
Since 1947, Clements International has been providing innovative insurance solutions to the expatriate community

Clements to remain the preferred insurance provider of expatriates and their businesses.
seanmangan
Super unleaded
Super unleaded

Postby Sebastian » Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:16 am

''Thank you for your interest in Clements International. Due to increased underwriting guidelines in Ireland, your ProfessionalsAbroad application cannot be processed online. To continue the application process and obtain coverage, please contact our office directly at 1.202.872.0060. Clements International looks forward to meeting all of your global insurance needs.
Back space to the original form and fill in the field then resubmit. ''

couldnt get a quote online !
Sebastian

Return to Motor Insurance