OBDII

General FTO discussion only

Moderator: Moderators

OBDII

Postby emuswa » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:56 pm

I have not ran in to a problem yet but I know with the newer cars it's easy you pull the code with a handy little scanner google it and there you go that's your issue. Now I'm just trying to prepare for when I have issues with my 95 GPX. I was reading on the Australian FTO site that they use a MUT to OBD adapter that runs on to a program and it can give you data logging of the engine performance. Does anyone know if the 95 GPX has obd or what it does have and where it is located? Here's a link to that discussion! http://ftoaustralia.com/v3/viewtopic.ph ... 8&start=60
emuswa
1st gear
1st gear

Re: OBDII

Postby Daz » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:57 pm

The connector is in the drivers side in under the dash i was having issues with mine before xmas so thete is a thread here with pictures of its location on it. As i was trying the flash test on it..that was untill i discovered the vipec management system for the turbo install took over most of it so flash test didn't work for me but a laptop in a garage did
Daz
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive, anyway.
18 yrs an owner presently on my 4th a Manual Gpx with twin turbo conversion, in Daytona Blue
Daz
Financially Troubled & Overdrawn!

Re: OBDII

Postby Daz » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:03 pm

This thread talks about the location of the connector and the flash test..etc

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15062
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive, anyway.
18 yrs an owner presently on my 4th a Manual Gpx with twin turbo conversion, in Daytona Blue
Daz

Return to General FTO Discussion