GPX Tiptronic (N plate) for sale £595 ono

Use this forum to buy or sell your FTO or FTO parts (Private adverts only)

Moderator: Moderators

GPX Tiptronic (N plate) for sale £595 ono

Postby tomcatscreenplays » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:29 pm

Sorry about no pics, will be cleaning it up at the weekend and post some then.
Looking to sell my FTO :( definately dont want to but need something 4 door and have been offered a cheap Audi a4 tdi :( so my car has to go.

It's an N plate tiptronic GPX (with Mivec controller).
It has 6 months tax and 2 months MOT (short test reflected in the price) Looking for £595 ono.
I'm based in Devon (Paignton) my phone has to be off at work but if you drop me a PM or reply on here (or email tomcatscreenplays@hotmail.co.uk) I will reply asap.

Sure I will miss something but here goes...
It has 163,000 kilometres (around 100,000 miles ish)
It's dark midnight blue and I haven't seen too many others the same colour.
it's a bit tatty but mechanically bullet proof. it's my everyday drive and have never had any problems at all, the centre console is broken as normal I have been waiting for a decent 2nd hand one to come up.
It's lowered slightly so sits much better than standard IMO
The front suspension needs new shocks, top mounts, droplinks and anti roll bar bushes (I have some decent 2nd hand shocks and some new droplinks I will put in with the sale.)
I have just bought oil, K&N oil filter and magnetic sump plug to do an oil change, if I get the chance I will do this anyway.
at last MOT there were some advisoriesas below:
1) brake balance out, (a friend has sorted this)
2) front shocks leaking
3) under body corrosion (had a friend who has a body shop look at this and it's just surface rust so if I was keeping the car I was going to wire brush down the rear undrbody, treat and waxoyl)
tomcatscreenplays
Unleaded
Unleaded

Re: GPX Tiptronic (N plate) for sale £595 ono

Postby goz_83 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:04 am

Finding an Irish buyer is very unlikely when you consider some of the FTOs available here for the equivalent price and less. Transport and VRT make this a no go, but no harm in listing it anyway.
97 Manual GPX. Icecelle Blue.
Other Stuff: Induction kit. Front Strut. Apex Lowered. 17" Kahns. Quad exhaust. HID lights. Glow dials and rings/cups. Black leather seats. Window tints. Sunroof.
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby tomcatscreenplays » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:31 pm

I know mate. But loads of people use this forum from over here too because its full of really useful guys. I will certainly use it again in a couple of years when i can get another fto.
tomcatscreenplays
Unleaded
Unleaded

Postby goz_83 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:28 pm

tomcatscreenplays wrote:I know mate. But loads of people use this forum from over here too because its full of really useful guys & gals. I will certainly use it again in a couple of years when i can get another fto.

Fixed that, so you won't have any of the resident women clawing your eyes out :lol:

GLWTS
97 Manual GPX. Icecelle Blue.
Other Stuff: Induction kit. Front Strut. Apex Lowered. 17" Kahns. Quad exhaust. HID lights. Glow dials and rings/cups. Black leather seats. Window tints. Sunroof.
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby tema_93 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:30 pm

tomcatscreenplays wrote:Sorry about no pics, will be cleaning it up at the weekend and post some then.
Looking to sell my FTO :( definately dont want to but need something 4 door and have been offered a cheap Audi a4 tdi :( so my car has to go.

It's an N plate tiptronic GPX (with Mivec controller).
It has 6 months tax and 2 months MOT (short test reflected in the price) Looking for £595 ono.
I'm based in Devon (Paignton) my phone has to be off at work but if you drop me a PM or reply on here (or email tomcatscreenplays@hotmail.co.uk) I will reply asap.

Sure I will miss something but here goes...
It has 163,000 kilometres (around 100,000 miles ish)
It's dark midnight blue and I haven't seen too many others the same colour.
it's a bit tatty but mechanically bullet proof. it's my everyday drive and have never had any problems at all, the centre console is broken as normal I have been waiting for a decent 2nd hand one to come up.
It's lowered slightly so sits much better than standard IMO
The front suspension needs new shocks, top mounts, droplinks and anti roll bar bushes (I have some decent 2nd hand shocks and some new droplinks I will put in with the sale.)
I have just bought oil, K&N oil filter and magnetic sump plug to do an oil change, if I get the chance I will do this anyway.
at last MOT there were some advisoriesas below:
1) brake balance out, (a friend has sorted this)
2) front shocks leaking
3) under body corrosion (had a friend who has a body shop look at this and it's just surface rust so if I was keeping the car I was going to wire brush down the rear undrbody, treat and waxoyl)

hello, i want buy fto in Ireland, in russia useally fto a poor condition how to deliver car in Russia, i no good speak english, sorry
tema_93
1st gear
1st gear

Return to For Sale