WANTED FRONT BUMPER

Use this forum to buy or sell your FTO or FTO parts (Private adverts only)

Moderator: Moderators

WANTED FRONT BUMPER

Postby chuck » Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:57 pm

Hi Peeps,
Looking for a front bumper red if poss, placed an order for a new facelift one weeks and weeks ago from Modo in Finglas( March 24 just checked) thinking about it they took my credit card details said about 6 weeks still no word, so i will phone them tomorrow dont think it is going to arrive,
looking for any colour or style except V-side dont like them also side skirts gpx ect, except top mix and a new spoiler V-R some thing a bit higher than the one on my gr
Its a lot to ask for but if you have any thing lying about may as well make a few yo,yo,s on it,
I have a set of four gpx alloys sprayed black, tyres not so good
set of original springs,gr
exhaust system gr
will sell or trade for anything fto related
cheers chuck
chuck
chuck
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Postby fuc-t-o » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:49 am

I have a pre-facelift bumper with a topmix front spoiler moulded in and finished in midnight blue, has slight crack from kerbing (will have this professionally repaired for you) need £150 sterling. Pic below :D

fuc-t-o
1st gear
1st gear

Re: WANTED FRONT BUMPER

Postby CJ » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:54 am

chuck wrote:placed an order for a new facelift one weeks and weeks ago from Modo in Finglas( March 24 just checked) thinking about it they took my credit card details said about 6 weeks still no word, so i will phone them tomorrow dont think it is going to arrive

Chuck, get back onto them and push for an update, they should be able to tell you if its on the boat at least.

CJ
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Neil » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:56 am

i suppose chuck has dibs but if not fucto ill take that off your hands.
where are you based?
Neil
FTO is my life
FTO is my life

Postby fuc-t-o » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:00 am

Neil wrote:i suppose chuck has dibs but if not fucto ill take that off your hands.
where are you based?

Its available to who ever wants it :P :roll: i'm in Lisburn (northern Ireland) :? Not to bad a drive now the new roads open :D
fuc-t-o
1st gear
1st gear

just thinkin..

Postby Neil » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:16 am

has anyone here got a topmix front with a lowered car??

just thinkin im lowered approx 45mm at the front.. wouldnt want to dragging the bumper along the ground! as it looks pretty close in the photo
Neil
FTO is my life
FTO is my life

Postby Dave » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:41 am

I've got one on mine and recently just cracked it, looking at replacing the whole bumper now! should be ok once you take it handy!
Dave
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby chuck » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:23 pm

fuc-t-o i have measured the clearance on front bumper 7" top mix will be be a another couple bit to low for me have trouble at the moment parking and speed ramps seem to be getting bigger these days, thanks for the offer

phoned Modo this morning guy said it is still on order but japan mitsi are saying they need them and refusing to ship, so dont know wot to think,
will phone them again tomorrow as guy in stores has sent them a email so await there reply

still looking for bumper and stuff if any body has one as i dont have confidence this face lift is going to arrive : :roll:
chuck
chuck
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Postby JD » Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:22 am

[quote="fuc-t-o"]I have a pre-facelift bumper with a topmix front spoiler moulded in and finished in midnight blue, has slight crack from kerbing (will have this professionally repaired for you) need £150 sterling. Pic below :D
quote]

I might be interested in that - what condition is it in apart frrm the slight kirbing damage, are ther any/many stone chips etc. and how long do think it would take to get the crack reparied?

JD
JD
I prefer my FTO to the missus
I prefer my FTO to the missus

Postby Daz » Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:46 am

Chuck,

Cj has my old prefacelift bumper, it might get you out of a hole untill your facelift one arrives, contact cj to get a lend of it.

Daz...
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive, anyway.
18 yrs an owner presently on my 4th a Manual Gpx with twin turbo conversion, in Daytona Blue
Daz
Financially Troubled & Overdrawn!

Postby CJ » Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:56 am

Daz wrote:Cj has my old prefacelift bumper, it might get you out of a hole untill your facelift one arrives, contact cj to get a lend of it.

If I'm bnot mistaken, Chuck already has a prefacelift on his FTO, he's just looking for a different look.

You might remember that I changed to a facelift as a result of a meeting with a lampost! The prefacelift is split and cracked at the side, a good panal beater might be able to fibreglass it together. Its there if someone want to have a go!

CJ
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Daz » Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:02 am

CJ wrote:
Daz wrote:Cj has my old prefacelift bumper, it might get you out of a hole untill your facelift one arrives, contact cj to get a lend of it.

If I'm bnot mistaken, Chuck already has a prefacelift on his FTO, he's just looking for a different look.

You might remember that I changed to a facelift as a result of a meeting with a lampost! The prefacelift is split and cracked at the side, a good panal beater might be able to fibreglass it together. Its there if someone want to have a go!

CJ

ah yea i forgot about that... hehe so much on my mind of late :)

Daz...
18 yrs an owner presently on my 4th a Manual Gpx with twin turbo conversion, in Daytona Blue
Daz

Postby Dave » Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:03 am

i know it's off topic but any joy on selling the black beast?
Dave
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Daz » Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:06 am

Dave wrote:i know it's off topic but any joy on selling the black beast?

No not yet, i haven't advertised it yet, just waiting to get the front bumper resprayed to get rid of the stone chips then i'll advertise it.

Daz...
Daz

Postby fuc-t-o » Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:40 pm

JD wrote:I might be interested in that - what condition is it in apart frrm the slight kirbing damage, are ther any/many stone chips etc. and how long do think it would take to get the crack reparied?

JD

Sorry the bumper is sold, leaving it in tomorrow to get repairded, will need repainted once fixed so will be like new :D
fuc-t-o
1st gear
1st gear

Postby chuck » Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:09 pm

it is a replacement bumper i am looking for as mine is cracked right in the middle it is the number plate bracket that is holding it together i would repair it but it is warped and doen,t sit right have to put black mastic round headlights to fill in gaps and does not line up with wings either so a preface lift would be good or face lift even better :D ,
phoned modo again today find out on friday wot the real story is about the new facelift one,

since i have had car over 2 years now and it being a 95 gr auto i am thinking
going with second hand bumper getting it sprayed and then selling , will then go for a manual gpx or gpvr, or dare i say a integra type r dc5 only prob is i really like this car

:?
Daz thanks for the offer but will stick with my own till i get one for keeps :)
would not like to have a prang with someone else bumper on and give it back in a couple of bin bags :D
chuck
chuck
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Postby Daz » Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:52 am

chuck wrote:Daz thanks for the offer but will stick with my own till i get one for keeps :)
would not like to have a prang with someone else bumper on and give it back in a couple of bin bags :D

No problem bud always happy to offer a helping hand if i can

Daz...
Daz

Return to For Sale