Dock Rd - Limerick

Spotted an FTO on the road recently? Post times and locations here.

Moderator: Moderators

Dock Rd - Limerick

Postby Myfeckin FTO » Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:29 am

Spotted a Silver FTO on Saturday at around 4pm stuck in Munster match traffic on the dock road in Limerick. I'd say it was quite possibly KevOD - On the way to the match Kev??
Myfeckin FTO
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby kevinod » Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:28 am

'twas indeed me, not even going to ask what gave me away! I sooo need to change those wheels! :wink:

Yup, was going to the Munster game - MUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNSSSSTTTTEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!! :D Ended up parking on the dock road near Doyles pub (facing home of course) and walking the rest of the way.

Didn't spot any FTOs around, and was watching - you on foot?

Kev.
Steel Silver manual GR (95 C)
kevinod

Postby Myfeckin FTO » Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:45 am

kevinod wrote:'twas indeed me, not even going to ask what gave me away! I sooo need to change those wheels! :wink:

Yup, was going to the Munster game - MUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNSSSSTTTTEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!! :D Ended up parking on the dock road near Doyles pub (facing home of course) and walking the rest of the way.

Didn't spot any FTOs around, and was watching - you on foot?

Kev.

Nope - I pulled out in front of you onto the dock road - but was driving the Mazda RS roadster - I was on the way to the munster match and there was no way I was leaving the FTO outside the ground so I got the missus to leave me off at the gate - you had a bit of a walk then !

Yeah - I saw the wheels - don't look that bad from a distance - It certainly gives the impression of the car being RWD biased - the majority of non car buffs wouldn't know the difference - but you'll have some explaining to do to any FTO heads like meself :lol:
Myfeckin FTO
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Return to Spotted