White in Baldoyle

Spotted an FTO on the road recently? Post times and locations here.

Moderator: Moderators

White in Baldoyle

Postby goz_83 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:28 pm

My brother spotted a white fto passing him while in my fto yesterday. Was between Lidl and the petrol station. Guessing it was Gerry?
97 Manual GPX. Icecelle Blue.
Other Stuff: Induction kit. Front Strut. Apex Lowered. 17" Kahns. Quad exhaust. HID lights. Glow dials and rings/cups. Black leather seats. Window tints. Sunroof.
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Re: White in Baldoyle

Postby goz_83 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:12 pm

As I was power washing the puke from my spoiler, two lads approached me to ask about my seats. I was in no mood for conversation tbh and just told them I got them on Ebay. I heard one of them mutter "it's a Mivec". Thought nothing of it until they came out of the shop and walked into the industrial estate in Baldoyle. They jumped into a pretty sweet looking white facelift fto. It had a regular spoiler, so if this was the same car my brother saw, it wasn't Gerry. It had after market multi-spoke silver alloys and that's all I could see from the distance. It sounded like it had an induction kit too. Anyone on here?

Sorry if I came across as a bit rude. You would be too if some eijet had vomited all over your car the night before.
Other Stuff: Induction kit. Front Strut. Apex Lowered. 17" Kahns. Quad exhaust. HID lights. Glow dials and rings/cups. Black leather seats. Window tints. Sunroof.
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Re: White in Baldoyle

Postby goz_83 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:16 am

Spotted again on N32 just before the entry to the M50 at around 2:30pm yesterday (Monday). Flashed and was noticed. Young male driver, with passenger and possibly another in the back. I suppose they're not on the forum.
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Return to Spotted