Brakes

Use this forum to buy or sell your FTO or FTO parts (Private adverts only)

Moderator: Moderators

Brakes

Postby Daz » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:40 am

Just wondering if anyone on here was contemplating changing their brake discs in the near future, as was thinking i'll be selling all the new front/rear drilled and groved discs along with pads and new front calipers that i bought in preperation of getting the red fto back on the road till DVLA scuppered that. ( pic can be seen in this thread viewtopic.php?f=1&t=15049 )
As if someone is intrested i can bring with me it will save on shipping (they ain't light!!) And i'll sell them at 70% of what i paid for them ( don't mind taking a small hit) as they won't go on the blue fto as its had bigger upgrade fitted. Let me know by friday if interested.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive, anyway.
18 yrs an owner presently on my 4th a Manual Gpx with twin turbo conversion, in Daytona Blue
Daz
Financially Troubled & Overdrawn!

Re: Brakes

Postby thesaint » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:51 pm

Hi, do you still have these parts? If so how much are you looking for for the lot? Just getting my 95 GR back on the road after a long hibernation, have nct booked for start of aug, but don't think the disks will pass, fairly rusty at this stage.
thesaint
Super unleaded
Super unleaded

Postby Daz » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:30 pm

thesaint wrote:Hi, do you still have these parts? If so how much are you looking for for the lot? Just getting my 95 GR back on the road after a long hibernation, have nct booked for start of aug, but don't think the disks will pass, fairly rusty at this stage.

which bits it is your looking for exactly,? Is it just front or just rear or both? Will be selling front disc and pads together as a set same then for the rear. And the new front calipers on their own.
Pity you didn't see as before i went to ireland last weekend would of saved on shipping, So let me know via here or PM what it is your looking for and i find out how much to send to iteland and let ya know.
18 yrs an owner presently on my 4th a Manual Gpx with twin turbo conversion, in Daytona Blue
Daz

Postby Daz » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:38 pm

My bad just re-read your post you said the lot but does that include front calipers our just discs and pads? I bought them on my sister in-laws ebay account was having trouble with mine at the time hadn't used in 4 years so wasn't accepting payments from me, found out it was due to me not having the card listed to it any more so had to redo so she got them for me. But working now got the blue fto thru my account. Anyway have txt her to send me on what it cost. As i said all brand new, but will sell for less than what i paid for them as no use to me as new FTO is upgraded.
Daz

Postby Daz » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:42 pm

thesaint wrote:Hi, do you still have these parts? If so how much are you looking for for the lot? Just getting my 95 GR back on the road after a long hibernation, have nct booked for start of aug, but don't think the disks will pass, fairly rusty at this stage.

Ok sis in law got back to me
I paid £189.00 for all discs and pads as a set so will sell for £140.00 and for half that if only want front or rear set
And i paid £88.69 for each front caliper and we sell only as at set for £130.00 let me know what you want and i'll find out how much to send to ROI
Daz

Postby Temeeo » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:31 pm

Hi Daz, are the calipers still available?
99 Mitsubishi FTO GX Manual in Passion Red
Temeeo
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Postby Daz » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:18 pm

Temeeo wrote:Hi Daz, are the calipers still available?

Yep will pm ya
Daz

Postby Daz » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:34 pm

Daz wrote:
Temeeo wrote:Hi Daz, are the calipers still available?

Yep will pm ya

Or i would if it didn't crash evertime i try to access the pm section or the user control panel. I'll try again later
Daz

Return to For Sale