fto insurance

Compare and discuss insurance quotes here (Registered users only)

Moderator: Moderators

fto insurance

Postby mike » Sun Jan 18, 2004 10:24 pm

wondering if anybodyknows if any insurance companies offer monthly payment plans rather than having to pay all the money up front. my policy is up soon. could spend money on more important things like ice. any imfo much apperciated. :D
mike
1st gear
1st gear

Re: fto insurance

Postby Daz » Mon Jan 19, 2004 1:09 am

mike wrote:wondering if anybodyknows if any insurance companies offer monthly payment plans rather than having to pay all the money up front. my policy is up soon. could spend money on more important things like ice. any imfo much apperciated. :D

Quinn direct is the only insurance company i know of that does monthly payments.

Daz...
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive, anyway.
18 yrs an owner presently on my 4th a Manual Gpx with twin turbo conversion, in Daytona Blue
Daz
Financially Troubled & Overdrawn!

Postby mike » Mon Jan 19, 2004 1:52 am

cheers Daz, i'll try them tommorow. mike
mike
1st gear
1st gear

Postby mike » Mon Jan 19, 2004 2:34 am

me again Daz. Just got on line quote from Quinn. Exactly what I wanted. owe you big time. cheers mike :lol:
mike
1st gear
1st gear

Postby Daz » Mon Jan 19, 2004 3:22 am

mike wrote:me again Daz. Just got on line quote from Quinn. Exactly what I wanted. owe you big time. cheers mike :lol:

Be carefull thou mate, some are having trouble getting insured by them, i didn't have any hassel but just said i'd warn ya.

Daz...
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive, anyway.
18 yrs an owner presently on my 4th a Manual Gpx with twin turbo conversion, in Daytona Blue
Daz

Re: fto insurance

Postby JD » Mon Jan 19, 2004 8:24 pm

mike wrote:wondering if anybodyknows if any insurance companies offer monthly payment plans rather than having to pay all the money up front. my policy is up soon. could spend money on more important things like ice. any imfo much apperciated. :D

I've always paid by monthly installments (I've been with four insurance companies in the last 10 years) - I'm with Allianz at the moment and they do it (they used to be First Call Direct - Church & General) My wife was with PMPA (now AXA) and they did it as well.

It's no skin off their nose because all they do is finance it and charge you around 8% of the premium.

I would think that most of them will do it.

JD
JD
I prefer my FTO to the missus
I prefer my FTO to the missus

Postby Dave » Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:30 am

yeah they all do it, i think the rate is about 5-6% or there abouts, only two i can think of are StPaul and ARB that don't do it, and if you have a decent broker they should be able to set you up with finance anyways!!
(good plug for us eh :wink: )
Dave
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Return to Motor Insurance