98 Gpvr For Sale **PICS ADDED**

Use this forum to buy or sell your FTO or FTO parts (Private adverts only)

Moderator: Moderators

Re: 98 Gpvr For Sale **PICS ADDED**

Postby gt94 » Thu May 05, 2016 1:45 pm

Well it seems no interest at €1000 so the first €600 takes the car. I don't want to sell it but just don't have the time or funds to get it to the finish it deserves. Needs a few bits done as above I have changed gearbox oil and engine oil and filter. There's front mintex brake pads still in the box I haven't got round to fit, 2 new hid bulbs as 1 blew so I bought a pair to replace. There's 2 new front tires. Can't think of anything else, just not having any luck with cars this year my zafira came back from Ivi engine sorted. But last week I was hit by another car so that's has to get sorted threw his insurance(his fault) then today the alternator belt snapped and as it also runs the water pump i can't drive that now.
gt94
Nothing comes between me and my FTO

Postby Bernard » Thu May 05, 2016 9:40 pm

That's a lot of car for very little money. Wish I could.
Bernard
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby gt94 » Thu May 05, 2016 9:57 pm

Thanks Bernard, I really don't want to sell,I can't stress it enough this is my 3rd fto and being the only red gpvr in Ireland(I've been told)makes it the reason I want to hold onto it. But needs must and I'm at my wits end with this zafira :x
gt94

Postby brccrx » Sat May 07, 2016 1:49 am

600 for this car is just a robbery in the daylight....

Ive red 00 gpvr here to so yours isnt alone :)
Only one ever build 1.3 turbo Fto, 0.7 bar on stock internals...because your imagination is the only boundary :)
brccrx
FTO is my new religion
FTO is my new religion

Postby goz_83 » Mon May 09, 2016 12:11 am

It's crazy it hasn't sold yet. I didn't want to sell mine and it took me ages to actually advertise it. I had a club member interested, but the price he was willing to pay was too low for me to let it go. Once I advertised it, I got plenty of swap offers for junk and even had an offer of a boat :smt005 . In the end, I am getting a shave lower than the asking, plus someone who's been looking for a year and who followed my thread. I then got a solid follow on offer from an fto owner, which was a shame, because he has wanted the car since he first seen it. The gpvr will find a decent home i'm sure. Maybe fit the pads and bulbs and readvertise on DD.

If I were able to drive it, I would have it parked beside my blue one. Funny enough that the branding of my web companies are a blue logo and a red logo. Maybe when I have more money than sense again :lol:
97 Manual GPX. Icecelle Blue.
Other Stuff: Induction kit. Front Strut. Apex Lowered. 17" Kahns. Quad exhaust. HID lights. Glow dials and rings/cups. Black leather seats. Window tints. Sunroof.
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby gt94 » Mon May 09, 2016 8:13 am

I know the feeling goz, I have it parked up since last year and I'm looking at it everyday thinking I will have it back as good as new. But money is tight and priorities are building up I love it and would do a few jobs to it when I have a bit of overtime pay to try and get it the way it deserves to be. But now it's a pipe dream and I got to snap back into reality it won't be sorted by me
gt94

Postby Peewee » Mon May 09, 2016 2:04 pm

goz_83 wrote:It's crazy it hasn't sold yet. I didn't want to sell mine and it took me ages to actually advertise it. I had a club member interested, but the price he was willing to pay was too low for me to let it go. Once I advertised it, I got plenty of swap offers for junk and even had an offer of a boat :smt005 . In the end, I am getting a shave lower than the asking, plus someone who's been looking for a year and who followed my thread. I then got a solid follow on offer from an fto owner, which was a shame, because he has wanted the car since he first seen it. The gpvr will find a decent home i'm sure. Maybe fit the pads and bulbs and readvertise on DD.

If I were able to drive it, I would have it parked beside my blue one. Funny enough that the branding of my web companies are a blue logo and a red logo. Maybe when I have more money than sense again :lol:

Now now theres a bit more to it, Gar :k
Peewee
Unleaded
Unleaded

Postby goz_83 » Mon May 09, 2016 5:12 pm

Peewee wrote:
goz_83 wrote:It's crazy it hasn't sold yet. I didn't want to sell mine and it took me ages to actually advertise it. I had a club member interested, but the price he was willing to pay was too low for me to let it go. Once I advertised it, I got plenty of swap offers for junk and even had an offer of a boat :smt005 . In the end, I am getting a shave lower than the asking, plus someone who's been looking for a year and who followed my thread. I then got a solid follow on offer from an fto owner, which was a shame, because he has wanted the car since he first seen it. The gpvr will find a decent home i'm sure. Maybe fit the pads and bulbs and readvertise on DD.

The price wasn't what I could accept, simple as. You put a price on it, I thought it was too low for the car, so it stayed put. I didn't suggest any foul play, or low balling and I even used your input in the ad, which i'm sure would save me a headache. Have you found anything within budget yet Pete? Maybe the gpvr is exactly the car to go for. At that price, as Seb says, it really is daylight robbery. I would buy it myself if I could, but there's no point in having it sitting pretty doing nothing either.
Other Stuff: Induction kit. Front Strut. Apex Lowered. 17" Kahns. Quad exhaust. HID lights. Glow dials and rings/cups. Black leather seats. Window tints. Sunroof.
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Peewee » Mon May 09, 2016 8:18 pm

goz_83 wrote:
Peewee wrote:

The price wasn't what I could accept, simple as. You put a price on it, I thought it was too low for the car, so it stayed put. I didn't suggest any foul play, or low balling and I even used your input in the ad, which i'm sure would save me a headache. Have you found anything within budget yet Pete? Maybe the gpvr is exactly the car to go for. At that price, as Seb says, it really is daylight robbery. I would buy it myself if I could, but there's no point in having it sitting pretty doing nothing either.

OK Gar, as you know I'm not a keyboard warrior so I'm not going to get into a debate about our negotiations, that's between you and I.
I appreciate the price wasn't what you could accept but as I said it was what I felt it was worth considering!!!
I'm always looking for the right yoke, budget wise. Anyway as I said that's my input, there will be no more from me on this and sorry lads for the hijack. GLWS Gar.
Last edited by Peewee on Tue May 10, 2016 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peewee
Unleaded
Unleaded

Postby goz_83 » Mon May 09, 2016 9:23 pm

gt94 wrote:I know the feeling goz, I have it parked up since last year and I'm looking at it everyday thinking I will have it back as good as new. But money is tight and priorities are building up I love it and would do a few jobs to it when I have a bit of overtime pay to try and get it the way it deserves to be. But now it's a pipe dream and I got to snap back into reality it won't be sorted by me

We also have a Zafira and for the most part, have been lucky with it. But even a small thing can cost a fortune and used parts easily found on the 05+ models, which is crazy. Last year, the boot door wouldn't lock. I replaced the mechanism and still, no luck. Then I did the research and it turned out that water can leak in behind the back light and get into rear of the fusebox and cause a short. The fix was a pain in the ar$e, involving soldering, but I got it done. A used one (if I could find one) was pushing €700 !!!

Don't put anymore money into the fto. I would just recommend sorting the stuff you do have. I couldn't have expected to sell mine if it wasn't driving, so I had to shell out on an alternator belt and new battery. Then I just did a little tidying up around it. Even with a deposit taken, I took it upon myself to clean out the sunroof track, which was sticking and wouldn't always close, so that's that figured out. Someone will see its value and will snap it up. I personally think €600 is way too low. No matter the price, anyone coming looking will want to knock a few quid off, which is the nature of buying and selling after all. When cash is tight, you'll accept lower than the car is worth. I'll mention the car to someone who was interested in mine when I see him next.

Maybe get the photos up in the thread though. The photobucket leads to a full album.
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Jasondakin » Sun May 22, 2016 2:35 am

Hi,
Is this still for sale?

Jason
Jasondakin

Postby gt94 » Mon May 23, 2016 1:51 pm

Yes still for sale
gt94

Postby barryc » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:19 pm

is this car still for sale ???
where are you living and finally is there any underneath rust ???
cheers
Barry
barryc
1st gear
1st gear

Postby barryc » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:38 pm

anybody know if this car is still for sale tried contacting the owner no reply
I dont have enough privalagies to pm him directly
have cash waiting looking for a nice FTO for a while now
barryc
1st gear
1st gear

Postby Bartpabicz » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:52 pm

I PM'd him.
have you seen Zeitgeist The Movie? You should...
Bartpabicz
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Postby gt94 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:03 pm

Sorry I haven't been on this awhile haven't been well lately but on the mend. Have sent pm's to all the interested people.
gt94

Postby goz_83 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:03 pm

I had a few people asking me on donedeal if my car was still for sale. I told them to come here. Hopefully the car finds a good home soon.
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Fylling » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:10 am

Hi,
Is this still for sale?
pm me
Fylling

Previous

Return to For Sale