2010 calender

General FTO discussion only

Moderator: Moderators

2010 calender

Postby kingoftench » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:22 pm

Hi guys and girls I am looking for 2010 UK fto owners club calender if anyone has one they may not need anymore just I bought the car from Jason today and he wants to keep the calender which I totally understand so I am hoping either somebody has one that they might part with or that I could be pointed in the right direction to get one thanks a mill all...
By the way it was worth the wait but I landed a right good car it is a beauty I love it to bits one could never get tired of hearing that Mivec...
kingoftench
1st gear
1st gear

Re:Black pre face bumper

Postby kingoftench » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:42 pm

Just a quick one does anybody know where you can buy pre face lift bumber for front of my black fto finished painted and all was thinking maybe it might work out as cheap as getting it re done .
kingoftench
1st gear
1st gear

Re: Re:Black pre face bumper

Postby goz_83 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:10 pm

kingoftench wrote:Just a quick one does anybody know where you can buy pre face lift bumber for front of my black fto finished painted and all was thinking maybe it might work out as cheap as getting it re done .

Would you not prefer a facelift bumper?
97 Manual GPX. Icecelle Blue.
Other Stuff: Induction kit. Front Strut. Apex Lowered. 17" Kahns. Quad exhaust. HID lights. Glow dials and rings/cups. Black leather seats. Window tints. Sunroof.
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Myfeckin FTO » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:13 pm

goz_83 wrote:
kingoftench wrote:Just a quick one does anybody know where you can buy pre face lift bumber for front of my black fto finished painted and all was thinking maybe it might work out as cheap as getting it re done .

Aren't the facelift bumpers a bit too common these days? :P
Myfeckin FTO
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby goz_83 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:15 pm

Myfeckin FTO wrote:
goz_83 wrote:

Aren't the facelift bumpers a bit too common these days? :P

Same said for the vr spoiler 8)
97 Manual GPX. Icecelle Blue.
Other Stuff: Induction kit. Front Strut. Apex Lowered. 17" Kahns. Quad exhaust. HID lights. Glow dials and rings/cups. Black leather seats. Window tints. Sunroof.
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Return to General FTO Discussion