WANTED - Mint FTO

Use this forum to buy or sell your FTO or FTO parts (Private adverts only)

Moderator: Moderators

WANTED - Mint FTO

Postby Temeeo » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:55 pm

Hi all,

As per my thread in the General FTO Discussion section I'll be looking in the coming weeks for a clean, unmolested FTO. I'm prepared to pay more than the going rates for the right example (I know it will take more than what's the going rate on DoneDeal for somebody to part with their pride and joy).

Here is what I'm after, the musts if you will:

- Manual
- Mivec, in order of preference GPvR or GPX
- Facelift (would consider pre-facelift if it's super clean)
- The lower the mileage the better
- Newer the better (2000 or 1999) but again the condition as opposed to the year is the main concern
- Rust free (or relatively rust free) - No rust in the inner wheel arches or the other usual spots (never repaired either unless done right e.g. you would be able to tell)
- Stock/unmodified ( wouldn't rule out small things that could be easily enough swapped over for stock items)
- Colour, preferably white but would consider any as long as it's the stock colour (no fancy colour resprays)
- Never involved in crash (wouldn't rule out minor accident, if no serious damage was done and was repaired to high standard)

Basically looking for a car owned by enthusiast who knows the car inside out and is pro-active when it comes to maintenance as opposed to reactive (waiting for stuff to brake before doing anything about it)

If yours fits the bill or if you know of one please share this post and get in touch. :)
99 Mitsubishi FTO GX Manual in Passion Red
Temeeo
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Return to For Sale