My Project thread

General FTO discussion only

Moderator: Moderators

Re: My Project thread

Postby miss-enzo » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:00 pm

I!
I had my car fully resprayed a few yes ago, make sure they take out the windows so you can get a really good finish! My resprayed cost me over 2k but it was worth it! Car is immaculate now! Once u do the paint ul want other stuff too! I spent €500 getting my wheels refurbished because I couldn't find other wheels that i really like for it!

If you were interested in buying mine (that has all the work ur doing plus more) I'd be willing to do a deal with ya cause I'd love to see my car go to someone who'll look after it! My car has passed NCT with no problems, emissions are perfect (cat is included in the sale) the car has ,in 4yrs, never had any problems except that it shredded a fan belt because there was a nick on the crank pulley (which was then changed). PM me if ur interested at all! 8)
My FTO is for sale viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12725
miss-enzo
My other car's an FTO...as well

Postby richardc9052 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:37 pm

miss-enzo wrote:I!
I had my car fully resprayed a few yes ago, make sure they take out the windows so you can get a really good finish! My resprayed cost me over 2k but it was worth it! Car is immaculate now! Once u do the paint ul want other stuff too! I spent €500 getting my wheels refurbished because I couldn't find other wheels that i really like for it!

If you were interested in buying mine (that has all the work ur doing plus more) I'd be willing to do a deal with ya cause I'd love to see my car go to someone who'll look after it! My car has passed NCT with no problems, emissions are perfect (cat is included in the sale) the car has ,in 4yrs, never had any problems except that it shredded a fan belt because there was a nick on the crank pulley (which was then changed). PM me if ur interested at all! 8)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... now thats just a tease! i dont think i could afford to just pay out one lump sum.... unless you give me a few weeks to save, sell my car and rob a po lol!

If i do come into some money, believe me i will let you know.. i looked at your car before i bought mine in some old thread on here and i would have loved to buy it back then but i didnt want to just randomly ask haha..
Thanks anyway!
Cos they are "GORGEOUS" - StewyD32
richardc9052
FTO is my life
FTO is my life

Postby colm_mcm » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:52 pm

Thing is Richard, you'd have to come up with the respray money in one go as well :)
colm_mcm

Postby richardc9052 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:36 pm

colm_mcm wrote:Thing is Richard, you'd have to come up with the respray money in one go as well :)

You know its not that easy! :P
I could come up with the money for respray after its done.. i cant take her car and pay for it afterwards lol (unless i get a loan.. which im not going to do!)
Cos they are "GORGEOUS" - StewyD32
richardc9052
FTO is my life
FTO is my life

Postby miss-enzo » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:29 pm

Cars not being used at the mo anyway as I got a new momo so if u get money she's urs. No rush at all! Not in any rush at all to sell her :D
My FTO is for sale viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12725
miss-enzo

Previous

Return to General FTO Discussion