This isn't a crx Forum!!

Say hello to other forum members

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules before posting!

This isn't a crx Forum!!

Postby RichCrx » Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:03 pm

Hey,
As most of ye probably guessed i own a crx not an fto :D
I'm 16 with a 1.5 crx(i bought it cause it's a rust free,rare enough car :twisted: ).
I became aware of this site,as a member on here,CJ,came onto the Irish crx owners site a while back(No shameless plugs from me :P ) and introduced himself.

I think it's great to see Irish sites dedicated to one car and i have to say the fto is a very nice car but they're not the right car for me considering my age and all.I see ye have regular meets,which is good to see.Over on our crx site we are trying to make our meets more frequent and getting more people at them.At our last meet we managed to get 11 crx's(9 mk2's and 2 del sols)which was pretty good seening as the crx's are becoming rather rare,here in ireland and there is not many members on the site.Are the Fto's also rare??I'm not to sure as i often do see an fto on my travels.Well enough said.

Rich
CR-X's,Blast's from the Past!!
RichCrx
1st gear
1st gear

Postby gtoirl » Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:20 pm

Hi Rich,

Another blow in, love it. Welcome to the FTO site anyway. What's the address of your CRX site? Spotted a really well kitted out CRX in blanch shopping centre yesterday about 5:30, big rims and quite low. I think IrishPhoenixs sister has a pink del sol, she on your site?
gtoirl
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Postby RichCrx » Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:48 pm

Hey,

The site is cr-x.org(i tried to avoid the shameless plug :) )It has really good info on the crx but the forum is really only starting out.There is crx's about but we're finding it hard to get them all on the site.I even left a note on a crx i seen before telling them about the site but they never came on,so they obviously don't care about the car enough.If ye know of anyone with a crx just tell them about the site :P Naw we currently have no female members,well we probably do but they never post or probably never visited the site again after they registered :roll:

We have only about one member with a kitted crx,while the other lads are big into modifying the car engine and performance wise,like my brother :D .We currently have 3 crx's in our family, the 1.5x,16v non-vtec and a top secret crx :twisted:

This seems to be a very good forum and there looks to be a good few members.I'm gonna start doing my research on the fto's cause tbh i don't much about them.I might even get one later in life but as for now i'll never leave honda :lol:
The blue/silver one is mine,and the grey 16v is my brothers(alloys have been swapped over now)

Rich
RichCrx
1st gear
1st gear

Postby CJ » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:51 pm

Welcome to FTO Ireland Rich, its good to get some interest from other Irish sites, especially ones such as cr-x.org that serve a similar purpose in terms of focusing in on one model of car.

CJ
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby IrishPhoenix » Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:32 pm

Does anyone know where to get a driver side front light unit for the honda crx del sol? (the whole thing needs replacing on my sisters car as they cannot re-align the lights)
You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine'.
- Tommy Cooper
IrishPhoenix
FTO is my life
FTO is my life

Postby Muad_dib77 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:17 am

Hey Mate... There's a couple of CRXes in the Duleek area..

If you have flyers you can't go wrong with leaving a few in the cornershop next to the "pink pub".. :-)
Image<->FTO-Ireland Shop
Tiomáint sé cosúil go bhfuil tú déanach i gcás maise!
Muad_dib77

Postby RichCrx » Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:09 pm

Ah ya we'll have to do the flyers alrite.

As for the del sol parts you can always try scrap yards but i doubt there'll be many of them in it.Of course ya can go to honda and they'll charge an arm and a leg :o .The best bet would be to get parts from someone on the delsol.co.uk website.I'm sure you'll get the parts on there :)

Rich
RichCrx
1st gear
1st gear

Return to Introduce yourself