Timmo

Say hello to other forum members

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules before posting!

Timmo

Postby Timmo » Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:57 pm

Hello all, again nice site and a nice forum to boot. Unfortunatly I'm not from Ireland so am kind of trespassing here (hoping trespassers are not shot on site!).

I am 25 ATM and work as an electronic technician as well as doing all things computer in my free time. I live in central England... Yes, by Birmingham AND Dudley (alright mate 'ows it gowin!).

I am currently looking to buy my first FTO being either a GR or GXP, the only real limits I have are that it must not be red/burgendy and it MUST be a manual (sorry all the Tip people but I luv my clutch, it gives my left foot purpose!). When I eventually get one I will be electronicalizing it (random new word there!) first two jobs folding mirrors (seen on some fto site out there) and total closure (as in windows on the full up/down mode thingy!) upon locking the central locking with the ignition off.

Regards/Thanks

Timmo.

P.S. As you may have noticed/will notice I do have a habit of over using brackets and explanation marks when ever I type... (I think!)
Timmo
Unleaded
Unleaded

Re: Timmo

Postby Daz » Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:24 am

Hi timmo

welcome to the site, no the english aren't shot here, at least i hope not since i'm english by birth myself :D anyway just a few things the gpx and i'm nearly sure the gr come with folding mirrors as standard.

The total enclosure is a good thing to do i have it done on my Black FTO

Also i know some owners in england and some of them are from brum, check out this site and contact marty he's from brum, he knows a lot about FTO's and i'm sure he'll help ya, just tell him Daz from ireland sent ya his way.

http://www.mwhile89.btinternet.co.uk/

Happy motoring

Daz...
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive, anyway.
18 yrs an owner presently on my 4th a Manual Gpx with twin turbo conversion, in Daytona Blue
Daz
Financially Troubled & Overdrawn!
Financially Troubled & Overdrawn!

Re: Timmo

Postby CJ » Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:00 am

Timmo wrote:Hello all, again nice site and a nice forum to boot. Unfortunatly I'm not from Ireland so am kind of trespassing here (hoping trespassers are not shot on site!).

Welcome Timmo, it doesn't matter where you're from on this site, all that matters is that you have an interest in FTOs!

Daz wrote:welcome to the site, no the english aren't shot here, at least i hope not since i'm english by birth myself

You're day will come Daz ;)

Ciaran
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Timmo » Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:20 pm

Thanks for the contact Daz have just mailed Marty for some local info!
I Love It, I Love It, I Love It!

1995 Black FTO GR, Lowered Suspension, Sports Exhaust, Alpine ICE (bar the kak sony explode head unit!) Called ...Zia!
Timmo
Unleaded
Unleaded

Return to Introduce yourself