non fto driver saying hello

Say hello to other forum members

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules before posting!

non fto driver saying hello

Postby paddymc » Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:54 pm

hows it going, i dont have a fto but i was talking to a few the members from here down in limerick. i was on the dtdirl.com site battle team, driving the blue saxo vts. just though id pop in and say hello!
paddymc

Postby Muad_dib77 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:34 pm

Hi Paddy.. welcome to the forum..

Deadly Saxo you've got yourself there.

Wrooum :-)
Image<->FTO-Ireland Shop
Tiomáint sé cosúil go bhfuil tú déanach i gcás maise!
Muad_dib77

Postby paddymc » Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:21 pm

well it was a bit noisy on sunday because the exhaust started blowing on the way down. all the lads on dtd were really impressed with the fto's! :wink:
paddymc

Postby Myfeckin FTO » Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:32 pm

Hey Paddy - Welcome to the FTO forum. That was a really good time you got out of the VTS - they are a quick little car.

Still think ye should have run the jeep on the 1/4 mile to even up the teams a little. :P
Myfeckin FTO
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby kevinod » Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:28 pm

Welcome! My first car was a Saxo, 1.1 VT, fantastic car... :)
Steel Silver manual GR (95 C)
kevinod

Postby paddymc » Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:38 pm

Myfeckin FTO wrote:Hey Paddy - Welcome to the FTO forum. That was a really good time you got out of the VTS - they are a quick little car.

Still think ye should have run the jeep on the 1/4 mile to even up the teams a little. :P

there was one stage where we might of had to! and to think driver.ie won the site battle, did any of you guys see them run, we were told we had 5 mins to get a car or it was over, driver.ie had no team what so ever at this stage
paddymc

Re: non fto driver saying hello

Postby JayVersion"R" » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:15 am

paddymc wrote:hows it going, i dont have a fto but i was talking to a few the members from here down in limerick. i was on the dtdirl.com site battle team, driving the blue saxo vts. just though id pop in and say hello!

Hi Paddy Glad to see you on board. It twas me-self you were talking to
JayVersion"R"
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Postby Myfeckin FTO » Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:26 pm

paddymc wrote:.....and to think driver.ie won the site battle, did any of you guys see them run, we were told we had 5 mins to get a car or it was over, driver.ie had no team what so ever at this stage

Looks like these guys just picked out a few fast cars that ran during the day and said "theres our times!" - I perhaps stupidly presumed you actually had to run in the team event to be eligible to compete - otherwise I'd have run earlier in the day when the class 2 cars were out.

It won't bug us too much - we were only really out there to promote the FTO Ireland Club - we weren't going to be challenging RX7's, and 450BHP + EVOs and Scoobys.
Myfeckin FTO
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby ikeane » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:08 pm

Hiya paddymc, was chattin to ya on the day. At least we didnt miss our runs with all the waiting around. Only saw one of your runs with my head (and helmet) out the car window while I was waiting to go again. Did ya hang around to see if you could get another run?
ikeane
FTO is my life
FTO is my life

Return to Introduce yourself