IrishPhoenix says Hello

Say hello to other forum members

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules before posting!

IrishPhoenix says Hello

Postby IrishPhoenix » Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:26 pm

I just wanted to introduce myself too! I'm living in Dublin and am a recent proud owner of a 97 White FTO GX tiptronic. It was a great deal with only 67,000 kilometres on it. I'm hoping to do it up over the next few months but with the idea of keeping it looking good rather than tacky. There's a thin line when doing any modifications on a car, so I think i'll concentrate on the interior more.

P
You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine'.
- Tommy Cooper
IrishPhoenix
FTO is my life
FTO is my life

Postby Danny Kierans » Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:01 pm

Hi..Welcome to the site..If u are going to mod her look around the site's that are in the links section..Alot of the mods on fto's are not to strong..Enjoy the car.
Danny Kierans
I'm addicted to my FTO
I'm addicted to my FTO

Postby kevinod » Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:13 pm

Hey IP,

welcome! there's loads of stuff available for the FTO, more & more all the time, and guys on here can even supply a lot of the stuff you might want.

There's been a few spottings of a white 97 fto around recently, guess it might have been you.

Kev.
Steel Silver manual GR (95 C)
kevinod

Postby CJ » Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:08 am

Welcome Phoenix, I know you're working in the D15 area, out of interest are you living in the area as well? I spot FTOs in the vicinity regularly enough, I would guess that its mainly traffic passing thru trying to get to the business parks etc.

CJ
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Blanch

Postby IrishPhoenix » Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:49 pm

Yeah, I live around blanch. Saw a silver FTO this morning (8.40am) near the Blanch IT. Lovely looking girl driving it! :)
You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine'.
- Tommy Cooper
IrishPhoenix
FTO is my life
FTO is my life

Postby wendiefto » Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:01 pm

welcome,ive seen a few white fto's around i drive a red 2.0 v6 and i only ave mine about 3 months and i love it.i just got a veilside kit for it. :D
wendiefto
1st gear
1st gear

Return to Introduce yourself