Insurance madness (non-FTO quote)

Compare and discuss insurance quotes here (Registered users only)

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Mustang » Tue May 31, 2005 2:58 pm

Dave wrote
Seriously, i'm not trying to poach business or what not and i wouldn't bad mouth anyone, but if you want an honest broker you could always just sign an appointment mandate and we would take over your business at the exact same premium and next year would obviously re-broke and try to get the best quote rather than what some might think they could get away with.

Thanks Dave. Maybe I'll give you crew a call.

I'm just off the phone with Hibernian and got the following 3rd part F&T quotes:
Me + GF €694
Me +GF + Both parents €983
(This despite the fact that both my mother and girl friend both hold Hibernian policies and have maxiumum NCB's)
What a minefield!
I realise this thread is dragging on but I think it's useful for others to see the type of price variations that exist.
Mustang
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Dave » Tue May 31, 2005 3:01 pm

well i always found that going through a broker is better than the larger company because it's more of a personal feel to it and you're not just treated as quote number xyz!

the number is 4033700 or if you'd prefer you can always PM or email me all your details and i'll have someone give you a call or email you a few prices back.
Dave
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Previous

Return to Motor Insurance