Manual GPX for sale in Midlands

Use this forum to buy or sell your FTO or FTO parts (Private adverts only)

Moderator: Moderators

Manual GPX for sale in Midlands

Postby charlieb » Mon Nov 24, 2003 4:59 pm

Hi People,

This is the one advertised in Buy & Sell. I am the only owner since the car was imported in Oct 2000. Timing Belt, tensioners and S/Plugs all done since then. Always serviced by Mitsubishi. Totally original car. Serious owner, this car really is in top condition. Its Passion Red and Manual with 57k miles. Only asking €6,500 as I have just got a company car. I have a lot of service history records.
Very tidy car looking for another deserving careful owner. Call me on 087-9975544 or 043-49222(Work)

Charlie.
charlieb

Postby CJ » Mon Nov 24, 2003 5:15 pm

Hi Charlie

Any pics of the car you could post up or Email? Which part of the midlands are you based in BTW?

Ciaran
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby charlieb » Mon Nov 24, 2003 7:17 pm

Hi Ciaran,

Thanks for the reply. I will try to get some pics during the week and post them up asap. I live a few miles outside Longford town.

Regards,

Charlie.
charlieb

Postby adrian » Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:00 pm

Hi Charlie,

Glad you found thee site. I took the liberty of pointing Charile to this site as I thought the GPX manual sounded like someting the lads her'd like. Unfortunately 1995 is what I'm trading from so it's not for me.

Ad
adrian
Super FTO aficionado!
Super FTO aficionado!

Postby Daz » Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:14 am

Alright gang

Just incase your wondering and were thinking i might just go for this manual even thou it is a 95, it will tied me over till that 98/99 one comes along.

Well sorry your too late i am now the very proud owner of this FTO and after driving a Tiptronic for the past 3.5 years all i can say is f*ck me i should have bought a manual sooner, 2nd and 3rd really pull, i guess if i can make the rolling road day i'll bring the manual just to see the diference to my Tip that i've already RR'd.

And all i can say is charlie is a true gent one of the nicest people i have met, he really looked after this car and gave it to me with a FULL tank of petrol, in all the times i have bought cars for either myself or others i have never come accross that.

Daz..
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive, anyway.
18 yrs an owner presently on my 4th a Manual Gpx with twin turbo conversion, in Daytona Blue
Daz
Financially Troubled & Overdrawn!

Postby adrian » Fri Dec 05, 2003 2:53 pm

Well done mate, you now have 2 FTOs do you?
How does that work for insurance? I might have 2 for a while if I can't sell my GS and the right manual GPX comes up
adrian
Super FTO aficionado!
Super FTO aficionado!

Postby Daz » Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:39 pm

adrian wrote:Well done mate, you now have 2 FTOs do you?
How does that work for insurance? I might have 2 for a while if I can't sell my GS and the right manual GPX comes up

Yep i now have two :twisted:

Its a pain with the insurance, when i first started looking for a second FTO about 5 months back the insurance said no problem that i could have two cars on my policy, but when i did buy the second one they changed there minds and said i would need a seperate policy and that i'd have to start fresh with no no-claims bonus, so for the moment i'm only insuring one at a time but will be looking into an open policy or garage policy after xmas

Daz...
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive, anyway.
18 yrs an owner presently on my 4th a Manual Gpx with twin turbo conversion, in Daytona Blue
Daz

Thanks

Postby charlieb » Mon Dec 08, 2003 11:55 am

Daz,

You too are a man of your word arriving when you said you would, no messing. I appreciated that a lot. Hope you have many happy years of manual FTO'ing !

Regards and Happy Christmas to all FTO owners.

Charlie.
charlieb

Return to For Sale