FTO's

Use this forum to buy or sell your FTO or FTO parts (Private adverts only)

Moderator: Moderators

FTO's

Postby soc » Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:21 pm

Plenty of FTO's for sale on the rte.ie website - there's even a white 1999 one up for €14.5k....

Click Here
soc
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Re: FTO's

Postby CJ » Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:28 pm

shane wrote:Plenty of FTO's for sale on the rte.ie website

Same list as carzone.ie by the looks of things...

CJ
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby soc » Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:31 pm

CJ wrote:
shane wrote:Plenty of FTO's for sale on the rte.ie website

Same list as carzone.ie by the looks of things...

CJ

you could be right there actually - looks like the same interface.

Man I really want a red 1999 manual GPX on which I should be allowed a €5k budget for leather, wheels, suspension, brakes and interior improvements :cry:
soc
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Myfeckin FTO » Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:34 pm

shane wrote:........- there's even a white 1999 one up for €14.5k....

Thats the one in Enterprise Motors - I've taken a good look around that one - looks OK - but he really needs to drop in price to 13K before it should interest anyone.
Myfeckin FTO
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby CJ » Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:34 pm

shane wrote:Man I really want a red 1999 manual GPX on which I should be allowed a €5k budget for leather, wheels, suspension, brakes and interior improvements :cry:

As Elvis once said " a little less conversation, a little more action", get rid of that VW, tell the missus that you're putting the foot down and get sort yourself out man! :wink:

CJ
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Myfeckin FTO » Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:39 pm

shane wrote:Man I really want a red 1999 manual GPX on which I should be allowed a €5k budget for leather, wheels, suspension, brakes and interior improvements :cry:

Snap CJ!

Sell the Golf (and the missus' whip) - you'll surely have enough left over for a 99 GPX and a couple of bits and bobs.

At least you know exactly what you want to do with it - too many people buy an FTO and start spending money on the wrong areas.
Myfeckin FTO
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby soc » Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:43 pm

Myfeckin FTO wrote:

Snap CJ!

Sell the Golf (and the missus' whip) -

Guys, if only it was that easy.... we're looking at moving house now so everything is on hold until then. Plus I can see where she's coming from - the FTO's not really a passenger car so until she trades up from her Polo I think I'm gonna have to stick with the Golf.

But that said, I'm working on a plan that roughly involves her changing her polo to something bigger (e.g. a 1.4 golf) and me changing from my golf back to an FTO.... :twisted:
soc
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby steelroe » Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:18 pm

Had a look at the enterprise motors one today myself. In very good condition but way over priced. Forgot to get the chassis number to see what date it brings up on CAPS.

Nice EVO V beside it too. And what the hell isd it with all these white cars, nearly every import there was white.
steelroe
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Kace » Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:24 pm

shane wrote:Plus I can see where she's coming from - the FTO's not really a passenger car so until she trades up from her Polo I think I'm gonna have to stick with the Golf.

So who are your passengers and do you care enough about them to give them their own doors on your car - ? I certainly don't for mine.
Kace
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Myfeckin FTO » Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:28 pm

Kace wrote:So who are your passengers and do you care enough about them to give them their own doors on your car - ? I certainly don't for mine.

My sentiments exactly - if they want a lift then they need to be prepared to squeeze in. And if I can only fit a couple of fit young ones in the back then what can I do about it? :lol:
Myfeckin FTO
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Return to For Sale