FTO similar to a Mazda 6

General FTO discussion only

Moderator: Moderators

FTO similar to a Mazda 6

Postby kona » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:38 pm

Not been here in years, shame to see it so quiet. For me it was not possible to keep a van (self employed) family car and 2 FTOs'.
Sold both of them in 2013 to raise money for my business. The 94 GR auto went to a guy in Longford and that was definitely broken up.
The 00 GPX manual, a guy in Swords bought it, always wondered was it still on the road. Dont see too many on the roads these days.
Recently bought a new shape Mazda 6 as i loved the look of them. I do look out the window at it and admire its good looks when i realised that it looks like an FTO in places.
The ones that really caught my eye were the curve above the front wheel arch coupled with distance between tyre and arch and also the bottom lip of the front bumper.
As i am mad about the good looks of the FTO this is probably what made me decide that Mazda 6 was for me now.
Anyways why I really came here is that in car shopping lately, I purchased 3 vehicle checks and only used. As I have gotten a lot from this site in the past the 1st 2 people to private message me a reg and email address can have the other 2 and i will email the checks over.
[url=http://www.leaksireland.ie/]leak detection[/url ]
kona
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Re: FTO similar to a Mazda 6

Postby goz_83 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:41 pm

cheers for the offer. Might not be a bad idea to put it on the facebook page though.
97 Manual GPX. Icecelle Blue.
Other Stuff: Induction kit. Front Strut. Apex Lowered. 17" Kahns. Quad exhaust. HID lights. Glow dials and rings/cups. Black leather seats. Window tints. Sunroof.
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Return to General FTO Discussion