Muads Legnum

A forum dedicated to quick Japanese motors

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Muad_dib77 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:09 pm

CJ wrote:I prefer the BBS, they're an underrated wheel and look well on the Leggie. Would like to see them on an FTO...

Did you find the AYC resevoir by the way?!

CJ

..I just think they looks so tiny on the car... it's probably just in my head, cause somebody else in the house hold told me that they're nice. (The BBS ones)..

Didn't find the AYC res no, but then they light hasn't been on, so haven't been in much of a hurry.. Did bring the manual in with me this evening though so I can have a look and see is it mentioned there.. it must be. I have two books in Japaneese and one in English, I just pray the english one covers it all..
Image<->FTO-Ireland Shop
Tiomáint sé cosúil go bhfuil tú déanach i gcás maise!
Muad_dib77

Postby TopCat » Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:25 am

Think I prefer the BBS too. :)
TopCat
Fight The Octopus!
Fight The Octopus!

Postby Myfeckin FTO » Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:31 pm

Muad_dib77 wrote:Changed the wheels.. What do you think? BBS or Enkei?

I prefer the Enkei's - meaner look to the car while still keeping the OE appearance.
Myfeckin FTO
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby CJ » Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:40 pm

I've had a second look and I'm divided, they both look well. The Leggie is a big yoke so would benefit from bigger rims. I put 17's on the Galant and I did consider 18's - theres plenty of room for them under the arches.

The Enkeis look better cos they're 17's.

Maud, I can't help but think that you're enjoying the driving in the Leggie a bit too much - having second thoughts on breaking perhaps? ;)

CJ
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby steelroe » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:03 pm

Maud,

Where did you manage to get the owners manuals. I would be interested in getting my hands on a copy.
steelroe
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Muad_dib77 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:58 pm

steelroe wrote:Maud,

Where did you manage to get the owners manuals. I would be interested in getting my hands on a copy.

Why they came with the car :-) Not sure if I can get away with photocopying it in work but i'll look into it for you..

-> CJ..
I really do like driving the Legnum..which is a problem..I wish I hated it, or that it was a banger.. but you've seen it.. Its clean as a clean thing.

They alloy question for the moment the alloy problem has sorted itself for now atleast in that I drove to galway in it and on the way I managed to get a nice big gash in the sidewall of a spanking new toyo proxes..

BBSes are going back on for now I guess, might as well put a bit of wear on those "stunner" tyres that are on them atm..
Image<->FTO-Ireland Shop
Tiomáint sé cosúil go bhfuil tú déanach i gcás maise!
Muad_dib77

Previous

Return to Japanese Performance