fuel pressure regulator

Technical questions and discussion

Moderator: Moderators

fuel pressure regulator

Postby ebrewer89 » Tue May 21, 2013 7:21 pm

will buying an adjustable fuel pressure regulator and having a slightly higher pressure make any difference to the performance of the car or stabilise the flow of fuel.or will it just run rich?the car is running a walbro pump already and just wanted to do the hole fuel system upgrade if i can.will bigger injectors be a good add aswell as i no the standards are pretty much at their limit or can i only do that once i have a piggyback ecu?
ebrewer89
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Re: fuel pressure regulator

Postby goz_83 » Wed May 22, 2013 12:58 am

I think you would be interested in supercharging the fto. It would give you the best gains i think
97 Manual GPX. Icecelle Blue.
Other Stuff: Induction kit. Front Strut. Apex Lowered. 17" Kahns. Quad exhaust. HID lights. Glow dials and rings/cups. Black leather seats. Window tints. Sunroof.
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Re: fuel pressure regulator

Postby ebrewer89 » Wed May 22, 2013 12:26 pm

yes would def be interested in supercharging, would like to find a detailed build thread and costings and a couple of different routes of doing it.on another note i just bought her stainless manifolds and downpipe :D cant wait for them to arrive next week and see what she sounds like and drives like now its full stainless from front to back with no cat it should sound beautiful :smt007 i will upload a video when its on with a before and after
ebrewer89
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Return to FTO Technical