FTO for parts - giveaway

General FTO discussion only

Moderator: Moderators

FTO for parts - giveaway

Postby Temeeo » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:51 pm

Hi all,

As most of you know my GPX has been involved in an accident back in February (more details here: http://www.fto-ireland.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14924 ) The car has been sitting in my driveway since and needs to go now.

I was going to take number of parts out of it and scrap the rest, but i though I ask here first before I sell/give away what remains to scrapper.

I'm interested in the following parts myself:

- rear lights
- side repeaters
- suspension components (wishbones/lower arms, "dog bones" etc.)
- brake calipers
- wheels
- outer center console
- possibly steering rack

You would either:
have to take the cars away as is and allow me access to it to remove the above (or best you remove/drop to me the above - wishful thinking?)
or collect the car without the above on agreed day

The car is category C write off (deemed reparable) and currently declared off the road.

Anyone interested contact me via PM or text me.
99 Mitsubishi FTO GX Manual in Passion Red
Temeeo
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Re: FTO for parts - giveaway

Postby gazmcg89 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:56 pm

Hope Jan doesn't mind me butting in here . I ended up taking the car . The chassis leg was severely bent and the car was more than a foot shorter on one side chassis leg wise . Some parts will live on but the shell will be scrapped if anyone is interested in small pieces or panels doors bootlid etc please let me know soon . These will be free to take away I would like to see them used not as beercans ! Collection only from Navan
gazmcg89
Octane king
Octane king

Return to General FTO Discussion